Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 92 LSU 85

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree, I have never seen a College player leave the ball while its driving in the lane like Bam did tonight. I can excuse my 4th grade girls to a certain extent but he seemed more content with waving at the guy or boxing out his man. Get a clue BAM....stop the guy with the ball who is trying to score. I dont care if it isnt your man.

 

Only thing I could think is that he was afraid to pick up a 3rd foul (or was it 4th at that point) and wanted to live to fight another day.

UK refuses to defend and doesn't like to rebound.

Only thing I could think is that he was afraid to pick up a 3rd foul (or was it 4th at that point) and wanted to live to fight another day.

I may be mistaken but at one time earlier this season Cal made the statement something like "with the way that they are calling fouls on Bam, I told him to let them drive / score ...that we (UK) would get it back next trip" ?

I was thinking I heard something like that early on. :idunno:

The way they've been playing lately those SEC road games coming up look much more daunting than they did a month ago. Wouldn't surprise me the least to see a couple more losses.

Alabama will be a rough one this weekend

2nd round or Sweet 16?

 

I pondered this last night. I think they are a second weekend team, wouldn't be shocked by a Final Four but likely Elite 8.

Wow UK barely beat a horrible LSU team.

 

They dominated the whole game. Was never close. Thanks for you contribution.

I'm over Bam. Dude flat out stinks.

 

They showed glimpses of the team from the beginning of the season, but not for any sustained period of time.

 

Oh, and Bam stinks.

I'm over Bam. Dude flat out stinks.

 

They showed glimpses of the team from the beginning of the season, but not for any sustained period of time.

 

Oh, and Bam stinks.

 

You do realize that this team has no other inside presence and the guards do a terrible job of getting him the ball in the right places. He only attempted 4 shots last night and hauled down 9 rebounds in 24 minutes. What more do you want out of him? His foul trouble is bothersome but the referees have changed the way they call the game on the inside this year. If you think HE stinks what did you think of "MR. Softee" Skal?

You do realize that this team has no other inside presence and the guards do a terrible job of getting him the ball in the right places. He only attempted 4 shots last night and hauled down 9 rebounds in 24 minutes. What more do you want out of him? His foul trouble is bothersome but the referees have changed the way they call the game on the inside this year. If you think HE stinks what did you think of "MR. Softee" Skal?

 

Skal wasn't very good but he at least played defense and could score the ball outside of a dunk.

 

Bam is the worst defensive player I've ever witnessed, he honestly should foul out of every game in about 5 minutes if refs called everything, and can't do anything but dunk (yes I know he hit a jumper last night). He plays hard, I'll give him that.

 

And yes, I know this team doesn't have anyone else down low, but that could be because Cal refuses to play Tai and SKJ. They can't be any worse than Bam and Humphries are.

I think with Bam, he's just always been the biggest and a beast compared to his competition. I doubt he's ever really had anyone coach him up on how to actually be a big man. They just relied on him being big.

 

I would like to see more out of him, but I won't say he stinks. Good things happen when they get him the ball and work off of him. I believe him and Fox had a few nice "two man" games going on in the 2nd half a few times.

For those that have jewels in their bellies, or the UK fans concerned that they gave up 85 points and only won by 7...

 

We do realize that they were up 86-71 with 2:30 left and Kentucky just didn't go into some boring stall ball for that last 2 and a half minutes, right? I get it that you are compounding the last two weeks and want to be frustrated with this but there was a lot of good in that game for them to build upon. They've only had one practice since regrouping. Let's see how they play at Alabama before continuing to be worried.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.