Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 92 LSU 85

Featured Replies

  • Author

Alabama and South Carolina are now going into triple OT tied at 74-74. Thornwell has 42 for the Gamecocks and has tied Pete Maravich for the most FT's in SEC history 31. Thornwell is 23-31 from the line. It's a heck of a game.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defense is problematic if they don't start improving. The post season tournaments are just a few weeks from now. LSU shouldn't score 85 against UK, especially in Rupp.

  • Author

Bama now up 5 with 1:32 to play in triple OT. Maybe they will be tired when the Cats go down there Sat. lol

  • Author

Dozier with a 3 to cut back to 2 point game. Bama doesn't score Gamecocks come down and get 3 chances Thornwell is fouled going to the line with a chance to tie it again.

Easy Money.

 

UK ain't beating anyone decent by 25.

This is the worst defensive team I've seen at UK maybe ever.

I was disappointed in the way that this team got up 20 + and end up winning by 7. I can, in a way understand kids maybe not playing with the same intensity ...to a point. From cruising, looking good to single digits is not playing hard or even playing at all in the final minutes in the game. I really liked the way the Cats came out and early on left no doubt who was the superior team, not letting a bad team think they had a chance of an upset. Then little by little letting LSU back within a reasonable deficit.

I was really pleased with Gabriel, w/ 23pts / 9 rebounds and the way he plays hard. I love watching guys like him play. Monk came back w/ 23 as well. Four players in double figures showed balance and them passing, moving w/o the ball much better tonight.

On the road to Alabama and another road conference game. Any let up there and U.K. will get another road loss.

  • Author

Bama leads by 2 with :49 to play. S.C. has the ball. Thornwell has 44 points and 20 rebounds to lead S.C.

Kentucky is setting themselves up for a dangerous 3/14 or 4/13 game in the NCAA Tournament. Possibly even 5/12 game if they keep sliding.

 

They have the look of a team that could lose that first game.

This is the worst defensive team I've seen at UK maybe ever.

 

Agree, I have never seen a College player leave the ball while its driving in the lane like Bam did tonight. I can excuse my 4th grade girls to a certain extent but he seemed more content with waving at the guy or boxing out his man. Get a clue BAM....stop the guy with the ball who is trying to score. I dont care if it isnt your man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.