Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Georgia 81 OT

Featured Replies

5 am comes way too soon, especially when I'm guaranteed to be woken up at least 3-4 times during the night. :lol2:

 

woman's work....

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I don't understand is, Monk put his hand on the guy five straight times. Why weren't the first four a foul?

 

A good question. Seems the officially just got irritated and decided to call a foul.

 

Could have been a chance for some preemptive officiating, assume he didn't.

In what ways exactly was he out coached in this game?

 

He wasn't outcoached. I would argue Cal coached one of his better games of the season last night and his coaching got them the victory. That dude you replied to didn't even watch the game. He's just being who he is.

Edited by Voice of Reason

Mulder is definitely sick.

 

Let's just hope Fox isn't Mulder's kind of sick

 

Sounds like an X-Files episode.

He wasn't outcoached. I would argue Cal coached one of his better games of the season last night and his coaching got them the victory. That dude you reply to didn't even watch the game. He's just being who he is.

Oh I know, I wanted to see if he could come up with one legit reason.

Oh I know, I wanted to see if he could come up with one legit reason.

 

Has he ever? :rolleyes:

As far as Cal being outcoached, I thought he got some production from the 2-3 zone. It wasn't picture perfect but I thought the players husteld and played it fairly well. I haven't seen every game but I don't recall him playing zone that long during a game this year.

Cats were fortunate to win last night. Monk hit some huge shots, even though be also took some bad ones. Also thought Bam made some important plays down the stretch of regulation.

 

Saturday will be ugly if Fox can't go.

Heard Fox may have Mono.

That is what I've heard about Mulder.

That is what I've heard about Mulder.

 

Heard that too. Fox and Monk are roommates. Hope it doesn't spread to rest of team.

Heard that too. Fox and Monk are roommates. Hope it doesn't spread to rest of team.

You got that right.

Mono can be quite debilitating for a long time.

As far as Cal being outcoached, I thought he got some production from the 2-3 zone. It wasn't picture perfect but I thought the players husteld and played it fairly well. I haven't seen every game but I don't recall him playing zone that long during a game this year.

 

Not only this year, but most of Cal's career at UK. They almost never played zone. Them switching to zone really helped them get a lot of much needed stops to help them come back in the first half. I'd imagine UGA didn't do any preparation for zone at all leading up to that game.

I saw a tweet from Cal yesterday that they'd hired a cleaning company to clean locker room, dorms, etc. I'm guessing the illness is a pretty big problem if they are taking those measures.

Heard Fox may have Mono.

 

Sure hope that isn't true. Mono can take over a month to go away, and still leave the person weak for a while. That would almost wipe out the rest of the regular season for Fox, and weaken him when he does return.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.