Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Georgia 81 OT

Featured Replies

Why would we want Fox to miss multiple weeks?? :confused:

 

Stupid cell phone :lol2:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mulder is definitely sick.

 

He hasn't looked too sick on the bench of late so I'm guessing it's something I probably don't want to know! :lol2:

He hasn't looked too sick on the bench of late so I'm guessing it's something I probably don't want to know! :lol2:

 

He's back to working out again and should be back as soon as he's cleared for contact.

He's back to working out again and should be back as soon as he's cleared for contact.

 

Thanks! He needs to get back. He's been a valuable player thus far.

According to the betting site Bovada, somehow Kentucky is the favorite to cut down the nets this season....:confused:

 

Not sure how they come up with that. :idunno:

According to the betting site Bovada, somehow Kentucky is the favorite to cut down the nets this season....:confused:

 

Not sure how they come up with that. :idunno:

 

They are my pick

Under these new guidelines for officials, are players allowed to put hands on the player they are guarding at all?

 

What does everyone think of the foul Monk got for putting his hand on the hip of the guard dribbling in place killing clock at mid court?

According to the betting site Bovada, somehow Kentucky is the favorite to cut down the nets this season....:confused:

 

Not sure how they come up with that. :idunno:

 

My buddy sent me that text. In Cal they trust? haha!

 

I'm not sure they'd be my favorite, but I still think they can make a deep run and if everything clicks right, a few lucky bounces, they can win it this year. Seems pretty open.

Under these new guidelines for officials, are players allowed to put hands on the player they are guarding at all?

 

What does everyone think of the foul Monk got for putting his hand on the hip of the guard dribbling in place killing clock at mid court?

 

I didn't initially like the call. If he had been moving the player with his contact, I'd feel differently.

 

However, Jay Bilas seemed to think it needed to be called and I respect his opinion, so I guess it was right.

I didn't initially like the call. If he had been moving the player with his contact, I'd feel differently.

 

However, Jay Bilas seemed to think it needed to be called and I respect his opinion, so I guess it was right.

 

What I don't understand is, Monk put his hand on the guy five straight times. Why weren't the first four a foul?

What I don't understand is, Monk put his hand on the guy five straight times. Why weren't the first four a foul?

 

And Frazier smacked him 4 times too. Come on ref :lol2:

This makes three straight games I've missed, and three straight games I'm glad I did. 9 pm games during the week suck.

They nearly lost all 3. Try to stay up old man. :lol2:

Almost out coached again.

 

In what ways exactly was he out coached in this game?

They nearly lost all 3. Try to stay up old man. :lol2:

 

5 am comes way too soon, especially when I'm guaranteed to be woken up at least 3-4 times during the night. :lol2:

UK doesn't have a defense. I'm not sure they can learn to play in one month

 

I'm worried as well. If they haven't learned it by February...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.