Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans , Who Do You Root For When Louisville Plays Duke ?

Featured Replies

I would never cheer for Duke and their rat-faced Coach,dirty white ball players. Have the refs paid off for every game, never go down in the polls, ESPN darlings. Wish they would just go away so I could watch my Cats play this years challenging SEC schedule in peace and not have to see Duke(and Grayson) always be the lead story on the sports networks

 

Ahh now, Don't hold back AI. Just tell us how you really feel. :idunno: :lol:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing wrong with that. That said, UNC and Duke are in the same conference, UK and UL are not. If UK were in the ACC, I wouldn't root for any of those fools either.

 

Maybe it's just a UK thing and I wouldnt understand. I look at it as UNC is Duke's biggest rival and nothing makes me happier than when they lose.

Neither

Maybe it's just a UK thing and I wouldnt understand. I look at it as UNC is Duke's biggest rival and nothing makes me happier than when they lose.

 

 

Again, nothing wrong with that. But I'm a Kentucky fan (the state, not just the school) so it doesn't bother me to root for in state teams. I'm with ya though, I will root against UNC any chance I get.

I root for the plague to descend on the arena .... justsayin

I would pull for Russia if they played Duke!

At the risk of repeating myself (guilty of that quite a bit over the years) I do NOT get rooting against a team.

 

The answer to your question is "a good game."

I watched the game today due to the fact that I felt it would be a good game. The game didn't disappoint. I really didn't care who won.

Weird... When UNC plays UK I pull for UK....

 

Same here.

If I rooted at all, it would be for whatever was in UK's best interest. Most years, that means Louisville. Either UK beat UL and it would enhance a marquee win, or UL beat UK and therefore it enhances one of the few teams to beat UK. The latter was the case this year. If UK had played Duke in that year, then it probably doesn't matter.

I've never been a big Duke hater like the good Kentuckian I should be, however the Kentuckian in me does have me knee-jerkingly rooting for The Ville over the Blue Devils.

I would never cheer for Duke and their rat-faced Coach,dirty white ball players. Have the refs paid off for every game, never go down in the polls, ESPN darlings. Wish they would just go away so I could watch my Cats play this years challenging SEC schedule in peace and not have to see Duke(and Grayson) always be the lead story on the sports networks

 

Ahh now, Don't hold back AI. Just tell us how you really feel. :idunno: :lol:

 

Took me a moment to figure out All In's angle. Once I saw the reference to the "challenging SEC schedule" I knew he was all-in on joke mode. Nice example of "going blue" with the humor.

Weird... When UNC plays UK I pull for UK....

 

I root for Duke against UL, UNC, and Indiana . Heck I'd root for Duke over UC.

 

I wouldn't root for Louisville if they were playing a team coached by Hitler.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.