January 17, 20179 yr Louisville is the biggest rival. Prior to the series ending you could make a case for Indiana. I also root against UNC and UC way more than I would ever root against Duke.
January 17, 20179 yr So you think UL is UK's biggest rival but would rather see them win than Duke? Correct. UL is definitely the Wildcats biggest rival and I'd rather see them win over Duke. I tend to like to see local teams do well.
January 17, 20179 yr Geography plays a huge part in rivalries. Living near Jefferson county and being a Uk fan UL is easily the biggest rival.
January 17, 20179 yr So you think UL is UK's biggest rival but would rather see them win than Duke? Correct. UL is definitely the Wildcats biggest rival and I'd rather see them win over Duke. I tend to like to see local teams do well. This, and it makes beating UL a better win when it comes to Selection Sunday, not that it matters this season...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.