What is a common food you have never tasted?

Randy Parker

How about beef liver? Or perhaps chicken livers? Black eyed peas or even green peas? Lima beans? Olives? Anchovies? Creamed herring? What other common foods might people have not tasted?

Love chicken livers , black-eyed peas, and lima beans. Not sure if I've ever tried anchovies. I don't think I have, unless someone snuck them on a pizza without my knowledge.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love chicken livers , black-eyed peas, and lima beans. Not sure if I've ever tried anchovies. I don't think I have, unless someone snuck them on a pizza without my knowledge.

Sounds like we have similar tastes because these are some of my faves too.

I still find that equally hard to believe...:idunno:

Believe it. But lawildcat has it correct, I obviously have eaten things that eggs are an ingredient in. But the smell of eggs cooking in those is different. Just a plain egg dropped on a frying pan has a smell that flips my stomach. My mother has the exact same issue, which is probably why I was allowed to get into adulthood without eating an egg, and now that I'm in control, I'm surely not going to eat one.

Thanks for the recommendation. I don't get to Louisville very often but I will definitely keep that in mind. I love lima beans. I like all the foods I listed in that post.
It's right down from YUM. Whiskey row. Terrific food.