Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is a common food you have never tasted?

Featured Replies

Guacamole

 

Me either, never tried it or had the interest to...could be great, but I may never know.

  • Replies 131
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guac looks horrible, but tastes ok

Why the :puke: if you've never tried any?

 

You sound like my kids when they were little :lol2:

 

I'm like Hawkeye Pierce; if it doesn't pass the smell test, I'm not eating it.

I'm like Hawkeye Pierce; if it doesn't pass the smell test, I'm not eating it.
That is a good policy. :banana:
That is a good policy. :banana:

 

My man!

I cannot think of a common food I haven't eaten before!

 

From a worldly perspective I haven't had much indian food. Which I've been told I would like since I enjoy spicy/hot foods!

 

I love spicy food but I do not like Indian food at all. It is one of the few types of food I do not like.

 

I can't think of any common foods that I have not at least tasted. For others, how about grits? That might be a common food that a few people have not tried.

For others, how about grits? That might be a common food that a few people have not tried.

 

Didn't try those until well into my adult years.

I can't think of one "common" I haven't tasted because I will try almost anything. There's quite a few I will never taste again.

 

This

I'm like Hawkeye Pierce; if it doesn't pass the smell test, I'm not eating it.
My papaw said once you get past the smell, you got it licked.

Unlike Andrew Zimmerman, I've never tried calf balls or lamb balls(lamb fries). I probably will some day. A lot of people love them. Any BGP'ers enjoy balls?

My papaw said once you get past the smell, you got it licked.

 

:walk:

Unlike Andrew Zimmerman, I've never tried calf balls or lamb balls(lamb fries). I probably will some day. A lot of people love them. Any BGP'ers enjoy balls?

 

:lol2:

:lol2:

 

My uncle(RIP) would eat them one right after the other. He would guzzle those balls. I've just never gotten around to it yet. Do you enjoy them? I reckon balls are a pretty traditional food in KY.

How about beef liver? Or perhaps chicken livers? Black eyed peas or even green peas? Lima beans? Olives? Anchovies? Creamed herring? What other common foods might people have not tasted?

How about beef liver? Or perhaps chicken livers? Black eyed peas or even green peas? Lima beans? Olives? Anchovies? Creamed herring? What other common foods might people have not tasted?
Do yourself a favor. Go to Doc Crows here in the Ville, order the lima beans as a side. You'll thank me later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.