Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC hoops exodus

Featured Replies

Did 4 sophomore basketball players abruptly quit the program?

 

Just curious if true or not.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Gag order may still be in place.

Gag order may still be in place.

 

Issued by?

No Sophs on Varsity this year so I assume there would have been 4 on JV? And don't they start 3 Frosh on JV?

Did 4 sophomore basketball players abruptly quit the program?

 

Just curious if true or not.

 

You got some names?

You got some names?

 

I think some were hoping you would fill in the blanks and name them.

You got some names?

 

That's what you are here for Mr NewCath LOL

That's what you are here for Mr NewCath LOL

 

LOL

No "exodus" that I'm aware of. Maybe some of those sophomores knew they might find playing time very limited with the talented frosh coming in.

  • Author

Cain, Howard, Sprong are 3 that I have heard...one other I forgot.

No "exodus" that I'm aware of. Maybe some of those sophomores knew they might find playing time very limited with the talented frosh coming in.

 

Did Kyle Kelly play basketball this season?

Did Kyle Kelly play basketball this season?

 

Kelly and Cain are playing.

Well, ...........while sitting down for dinner 2.0 informed me that Cain, Kelly, & Neace quit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.