Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X 35 Highlands 21

Featured Replies

Let me rephrase that. Personnally I don't care how many ST. X fans were attending.

 

Sorry Sticky.

 

 

But I'm still not happy with you. You need too get your priorities straight.

 

Thanks Henry and you're right. Won't happen again...

  • Replies 113
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right of course. D-1 offensive linemen are generally 6-4 or taller and weigh 290 pounds or more these days.

 

I know one lineman on the team that isn't close to that height and he is still mad at me for marrying a "height challenged" woman. I told him to make up for his lack of height with meanness. It sure works for his Mom:ylsuper:

 

 

I didn't see this...Plus I think that spunk can sometimes be confused with meanness :D :D :D

I didn't see this...Plus I think that spunk can sometimes be confused with meanness :D :D :D

 

Thanks TD, however I like to think of it as a fiery soul.:D :bunny:

Thanks TD, however I like to think of it as a fiery soul.:D :bunny:
Yep...Pretty Mild Soul.

 

 

 

:cool:

Thanks TD, however I like to think of it as a fiery soul.:D :bunny:

 

 

Hey...ok by me!! :lol: :lol:

Good win for X. I bet playing in that stadium was cool.

I do know that there was a JV game saturday morning in Lexington with the tigers playing the knights of LC.

Really, some Moeller fans said that they had played St.X's JV on Friday. Are they confused?

The X web site has X at Moeller on 9/8.

By the way, while I was impressed with Anderson's talent, I was even more impressed with his demeanor on the field. He is one nice kid whom has to make his parents very proud.

I was also impressed with Anderson's awesome talent his demeanor. I saw him stand close by and be on of the first to clap and cheer when the Highlander got up, who had been hurt when the two collided during a kick off return by Anderson. Vic also was one of the first to congratulate Deuce on his touchdown. Also, when the Highland's student section was chanting "Where is Victor?" he took it in stride. (I'm not saying it was mean shouting. It was rather harmless and humorous. And, when Vic was asked how he felt about the chant, he replied he used it as a motivator.)

By the way, while I was impressed with Anderson's talent, I was even more impressed with his demeanor on the field. He is one nice kid whom has to make his parents very proud.

I was also impressed with Anderson's awesome talent and his demeanor. I watched him stand close by and be one of the first to clap and cheer when the Highlander was able to get up and walk off the field, who had been hurt when the two collided during a kick off return by Anderson. Vic, also, was one of the first to congratulate Deuce on his touchdown. (Maybe a litlte too much congrats, I think Deuce was knocked down when they chest butted.) Also, when the Highland's student section was chanting "Where is Victor?". Vic took it in stride. I'm not saying it was mean shouting, it wasn't. It was rather harmless and humorous. And when Vic was interviewed, I think at 1/2 time, and asked how he felt about the chant, he replied he'd use it as a motivator.

I almost forgot to give props to Kramer & Cecil for playing an outstanding game. They are both tough kids and carried the load all day. Cecil may have a shot at playing D-1 if he keeps improving and puts on a few more pounds.Kramer is no doubt one of the best in the state.If HHS & BG play it will be a classic.

This is off subject but what happened to the sensational sophomore Josh Conner?

This is off subject but what happened to the sensational sophomore Josh Conner?

He had to sit out for the past 2-3 games due to violating team rules. But, I understand that he will be playing this Friday. Watch out for HHS' backfield when Kramer, Cecil, and Conner are all in behind that great offensive line!

Originally posted by jbwill2

He had to sit out for the past 2-3 games due to violating team rules. But, I understand that he will be playing this Friday. Watch out for HHS' backfield when Kramer, Cecil, and Conner are all in behind that great offensive line!

 

What a bummer to not get to play at PBS. Good to hear he'll be back in action.

Actually the crowd is usually more like 30,000 to 35,000. :thumb:

 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the crowd for this years game could possibly break 40k.

 

:thumb:

My two cents worth.

I watched on TV, I wish I had seen it in person because it was a great one. I was real impressed with the Birds O line, I thought they did a spectacular job creating holes and man are they athletic for an O line. I was also impressed at how well Cecil runs the ball, the kid is tough. I was really happy to see him throwing the ball so well and I loved the screen passes and would like to see more of them. What can I say about Jordan Kramer except he was fantastic as always, those were some great moves he put on a very athletic X defense. I loved the way Max Little went up strong for the reception a few times, he’s looking great. Jurgens looked extremely good at receiver too, I’d love to see him get more looks. The D played great hard nosed football the entire game and have really begun to come together as a very strong unit, which is great to see because the season is so young still.

As for X; I’m a believer, both in them and Anderson. That kid is the real deal, strong and explosive not to mention a real clutch player. I haven’t got to see the kid from Male run the ball but from what I witnessed Saturday, Anderson has to be the favorite for Kentucky Mr. Football.

 

Great game Birds, now get on a roll and come December bring #17 back to the Fort!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.