Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phone Contact Names

Featured Replies

When you add another BGP member to your phone contact list, do you add them as their BGP user name or do you put in their real name?

 

I would say 99% of the BGP members in my phone contact list are under their BGP username. For example, @MJAlltheWay24 is a lot easier to look up than his real last name(i can't spell it, but I can pronounce it). :lol:

Real names.

First and Last

I'm a hoarder when it comes to numbers. If I have called you or vice versa you are in my contact list.

The ones I have are all real names, except for @Clyde. His is Clizzy.

If I knew them in real life before BGP, real names. If I met them through BGP, real name with their handle in quotation marks.

 

Similar to this, if we met through BGP both are in the name.

If I knew them in real life before BGP, real names. If I met them through BGP, real name with their handle in quotation marks.

 

Same

I have @mcpapa in mine by the BGP name but everyone else is their regular name.

If I knew them in real life before BGP, real names. If I met them through BGP, real name with their handle in quotation marks.

 

I use first and last name and then throw BGP name into Company. Can search off of any of the three.

When you add another BGP member to your phone contact list, do you add them as their BGP user name or do you put in their real name?

 

I would say 99% of the BGP members in my phone contact list are under their BGP username. For example, @MJAlltheWay24 is a lot easier to look up than his real last name(i can't spell it, but I can pronounce it). :lol:

 

Haha, you're definitely @NamecipS in mine!

I have @mcpapa in mine by the BGP name but everyone else is their regular name.

 

I have his real name, but put his BGP name in the "business" section. Lol

I am fantastic at remembering faces; terrible at recalling names. If your number makes it into my phone as far as a regular call/text recipient, it's important enough for me to use your real name.

 

That said, I have one BGP member who I can't for the life of me recall his last name, but I know his first, so the phone entry is his first name + BGP username.

I have everyone in my phone as their real name... First and last. My wife, my mom, etc.

Both.

 

For example, Randy Parker is Randy Parker Ian Petrella in my contact list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.