October 18, 20169 yr I don't know how anyone can defend him anymore. You think you'd have learned something. Video on the link if you don't know what I'm referring to: Watch: Does Vontaze Burfict Step On A Patriots Player's Leg? | Mo Egger | ESPN 153
October 18, 20169 yr You can't pick your nose in this league without it being caught on camera. He's just not a bright guy.
October 18, 20169 yr Did I hear they think one of his hits was questionable as well? futurecoach said it was okay, so it was obviously okay.
October 18, 20169 yr Did I hear they think one of his hits was questionable as well? The hit on Bennett. He went right at his knee.
October 18, 20169 yr Herm Edwards somewhat defended him on the Bennett hit on ESPN yesterday. He said that Brady pump faked that way and Burfict bit on it and given the league mandate on high hits he had no real choice but to go low. As for the other where he stepped on the guy probably just a stupid dirty play.
October 18, 20169 yr Author He apologized to Bennett for the hit, so I'm not sure there's any allegedly about it.
October 18, 20169 yr I'm not buying the bull about him going low like that to avoid a hit to the head. He had four feet of man to hit between his head and his lower leg. Not to mention, when has he ever tried to avoid a high hit? The play was dirty, period.
October 18, 20169 yr Just curious how many here think he would pull this stuff if Forrest Gregg or Bill Belichick were the coach?
October 18, 20169 yr I'm not buying the bull about him going low like that to avoid a hit to the head. He had four feet of man to hit between his head and his lower leg. Not to mention, when has he ever tried to avoid a high hit? The play was dirty, period. He's turned the page, Deuce!
October 18, 20169 yr No, there's video proof of it... There's also video "proof" we landed on the moon. He hit him in the thigh. Move along, nothing to see here.
October 18, 20169 yr Just curious how many here think he would pull this stuff if Forrest Gregg or Bill Belichick were the coach? He wouldn't. When you have a spineless leader like Marvin Lewis you can do whatever you want.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.