Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Burfict Is Going To Wind Up Suspended Again

Featured Replies

I'd like to have that $75K

  • Replies 97
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to have that $75K

 

I'd take $75.00

a spineless leader like Marvin Lewis

HT, you know I'm a big fan of yours, but this is a little over-the-top. You're better than this.

 

My opinion.

HT, you know I'm a big fan of yours, but this is a little over-the-top. You're better than this.

 

My opinion.

 

OK, maybe a little much but, I think Marvin has proven over time he's not a good leader. There is a reason his teams rank in the bottom half of the league year in and year out in penalties. They prove time and time again they can't get the job done when it matters often times self imploding. See Pittsburgh game last year. He constantly has guys that aren't under control.

OK, maybe a little much but, I think Marvin has proven over time he's not a good leader. There is a reason his teams rank in the bottom half of the league year in and year out in penalties. They prove time and time again they can't get the job done when it matters often times self imploding. See Pittsburgh game last year. He constantly has guys that aren't under control.

Ed Werder

✔@Edwerderespn

Bengals HC Marvin Lewis on Burfict: "I don't think he did anything wrong. I don't believe we were in the wrong here, in my opinion."

1:30 PM - 19 Oct 2016

He's terrified of Burfict. :lol2:

Maybe that's it.

futurecoach said it was okay, so it was obviously okay.

 

ProFootballTalk Verified account 

‏@ProFootballTalk

Vontaze Burfict fined $75,000 for stomp of LeGarrette Blount, but not for hitting knee of Martellus Bennett

 

I guess the NFL also viewed the Bennett hit as ok too...

I'd like to have that $75K

 

Same here.

I guess the NFL also viewed the Bennett hit as ok too...

Result oriented. In the event that had injured Bennett, your boy would have been benched by the league, I have no doubt. I guess both should be glad he wasn't.

Result oriented. In the event that had injured Bennett, your boy would have been benched by the league, I have no doubt. I guess both should be glad he wasn't.

 

True, also If Brady doesn't pump fake and throws the ball like Burfict thought he was doing, then that play doesn't even get looked at because people view it as a clean tackle.

 

Burfict history though has created the whole let's look at every single play with him. So that is his fault though, because if it wasn't for his rep, then that play never gets looked at either.

 

As for the stomp, I am not so sure he stomped on him either. I think it was the Grabbing of the face mask when pulling Blount up that made him mad and made him push him. However once again with his rep it is his fault for why people will view it like that. He has to realize literally every play he is in the game for will be looked at very closely.

Elise Jesse ‏@Elise_JesseWLWT 5m5 minutes ago

 

Hearing that Burfict just left practice with an injury and was carted off #Bengals

Elise Jesse ‏@Elise_JesseWLWT 5m5 minutes ago

 

Hearing that Burfict just left practice with an injury and was carted off #Bengals

You gotta be kidding.

Stop saying Burfict went low to avoid a targeting penalty. You all are smarter than that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.