Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down...

Featured Replies

I saw what I needed to see today. The Bengals will win at least their next 7 games in a row, and will propel them into making the playoffs again.

 

If I am wrong it gives all of you all the chance to tell me how wrong I was, and could always bring this back up.I just like how the Bengals Match up against these teams. Also I like the edge I saw the Bengals have again for the first time this year.

 

If Dalton, Green or Burfict get hurt and miss some games, then I take this back.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw what I needed to see today. The Bengals will win at least their next 7 games in a row, and will propel them into making the playoffs again.

 

If I am wrong it gives all of you all the chance to tell me how wrong I was, and could always bring this back up.I just like how the Bengals Match up against these teams. Also I like the edge I saw the Bengals have again for the first time this year.

 

If Dalton, Green or Burfict get hurt and miss some games, then I take this back.

 

I hope you're right! And I do still feel like they can make the playoffs... they have a lot of work to do for sure though.

  • Author
I hope you're right! And I do still feel like they can make the playoffs... they have a lot of work to do for sure though.

 

Today they played with the edge they hadn't played with all year. I think the whooping they took last week woke them up.

 

They should be 9 and 4 heading into the home game against the Steelers.

I think 10-6 is very realistic. They will lose 2 of these games IMO. Giants, Bills, Eagles, Steelers.

The game in London against the Redskins intrigues me. Can't let that one get away.

There's no way the Bengals win 7 in a row. Not a chance

There's no way the Bengals win 7 in a row. Not a chance

 

It would be a tall order.

The game in London against the Redskins intrigues me. Can't let that one get away.

 

I agree, one of the must wins for them.

I don't see them winning 7 in a row

Even if they do win 7 in a row. They already have 4 losses against teams that will beat them in the playoffs. They are not that good. And I really want them the be. And people will blame Dalton for not winning a playoff game.

Give me some of what you are smoking.

The wild card might not be doable, but the division is still sure a possibility.

The wild card might not be doable, but the division is still sure a possibility.

Yep. Steelers are about to go to 4-3 next week.

I think in 7 weeks they are 7-6 or 8-5. I like the edge they played with today and the way they ran the ball. Dalton is playing pretty darn good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.