Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down...

Featured Replies

Ties shouldn't even be an option in the NFL. That's lazy.

Then they need to go to the college format. The coin flip needs to be eliminated

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Well i am an idiot. I guess I should have said they would go winless during this stretch. Good teams win close games by making plays when it counts. This year's Bengals do not. They simply aren't a good team this year. I was wrong.

Well i am an idiot. I guess I should have said they would go winless during this stretch. Good teams win close games by making plays when it counts. This year's Bengals do not. They simply aren't a good team this year. I was wrong.

 

Agreed--Went against my better judgement and a promise I made to myself 20+ years ago; and bought season tickets again (Said I would never support Mikey again). Fortunately, due to work issues; I've only had to experience (endure) two games so far this season. Renewal very doubtful!!

Well i am an idiot. I guess I should have said they would go winless during this stretch. Good teams win close games by making plays when it counts. This year's Bengals do not. They simply aren't a good team this year. I was wrong.

 

Yep. Should have said winless.

  • Author
Yep. Should have said winless.

 

Agreed!

More likely to not win another game than to go unbeaten the rest of the way. They are bad in all phases of the game, coaching first and foremost.

More likely to not win another game than to go unbeaten the rest of the way. They are bad in all phases of the game, coaching first and foremost.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.