Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down...

Featured Replies

But in all serious I guess I forgot to include the part about the Bengals winning too.

I hope for Bengal Maniac's sake they get it done.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope for Bengal Maniac's sake they get it done.

Yeah it would suck to make the trip over there for them to stink up Wembley. But he'll have a great time in London even if they lose. It's a hell of a place.

  • Author

Well I was completely wrong. I am an idiot, they couldn't even win 2 in a row.

Well I was completely wrong. I am an idiot, they couldn't even win 2 in a row.

 

You underestimated how bad Nugent and the coaches are

You underestimated how bad Nugent and the coaches are

 

Wait! Spoke too soon, might get a tie out of this! Lol!

Wait! Spoke too soon, might get a tie out of this! Lol!

 

Was about to ask if you still felt that way.

  • Author

Well either way I was still wrong. A stupid tie!

What a goofy game

  • Author

The nfl has to find away to not allow a game to end in a tie.

The nfl has to find away to not allow a game to end in a tie.

It does. You simply make a 34 yd FG

  • Author
It does. You simply make a 34 yd FG

 

True, however the miss did happen. So yes the nfl needs to find away to make sure a game doesn't end in a tie, no matter how bad both teams are playing.

 

Have a dang field goal shootout. Now that would have been interesting lol.

True, however the miss did happen. So yes the nfl needs to find away to make sure a game doesn't end in a tie, no matter how bad both teams are playing.

 

Have a dang field goal shootout. Now that would have been interesting lol.

That would be awesome
It does. You simply make a 34 yd FG

 

Ties shouldn't even be an option in the NFL. That's lazy.

The game in London against the Redskins intrigues me. Can't let that one get away.

 

Yep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.