Riots in North Carolina over shooting

jericho

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of bad cussing and N word but great insight to what is and who is involvement riots, a behind the scene I guess. Just watch the video.

SHOCKING: Uncensored Charlotte Riot Footage >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The people in that video, or really anyone involved in the riots last night, really aren't doing themselves any favors in breaking stereotypes.

I've tried to be open to this movement, but I'm to the point where this is nothing more than a reason to loot and destroy private property.

I just don't see how this moves your cause forward.

It doesn't, this stuff does more harm than good. The people rioting and looting are criminals and need to be treated as such.

When this stuff happens everyone calls for peaceful protests, and IMO that's what we need more of, but Colin Kaepernick showed us how that works out for the movement.

Edited by Randy Parker

It doesn't, this stuff does more harm than good. The people rioting and looting are criminals and need to be treated as such.

When this stuff happens everyone calls for peaceful protests, and IMO that's what we need more of, but Colin Kaepernick showed us how that works out for the movement.

I know CK was scrutinized but it did generate actual discussion, this on the other hand just completely refutes anything CK had accomplished IMO.

The people that got upset with CK did not go out in the streets, shut down highways, loot stores, shoot each other etc...

I know CK was scrutinized but it did generate actual discussion, this on the other hand just completely refutes anything CK had accomplished IMO.

I hope your right.

My point was, people claim they don't care if people protest, just do it peacefully. Now someone does that, and everyone gets up in arms about it. He's received death threats, racial slurs, been told to get the hell out of America, etc.

I hope your right.

My point was, people claim they don't care if people protest, just do it peacefully. Now someone does that, and everyone gets up in arms about it. He's received death threats, racial slurs, been told to get the hell out of America, etc.

Yeah the death threats, racial slurs etc... is extremely over the top and I imagine that is mostly coming from the scum on twitter. Damned if you do damned if you don't with some people in this country.

Countless videos from last night show just how much these people acted like animals and its sickening.

I watched for about an hour last night. Very sad. Many of the demonstrators wore bandanas over their faces to hide their identity. They are as big of chickens as the KKK we all loath. FYI, I'm glad this happened this week versus last week. I stayed there at the Epicenter where this went down last night. Next trip I'm staying in Matthews 20 minutes away.