Riots in North Carolina over shooting

jericho

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find a link to the video, other than on twitter, but the video that shows a gang of thugs chasing a white guy through the parking lot, beating and stripping him, is just sickening.

I'm still stuck on this... can you imagine the national outrage if there were a video of a group of white guys chasing a black guy then caught him beat him and stripped him.

Are you serious????? That completely blows my mind, didn't a black police officer shoot a black man? Well if people weren't racist before seeing that video this might just help them make that decision.

Maybe some white backup QBs should start kneeling during the Nat Anthem to protest violence against whites.

I heard a person talking about pulling someone out of a semi, beating him and looting the semi. If that's confirmed the driver was just plain ignorant. Folks, if I'm driving a semi and someone attempts to stop me with intent to harm, there are going to be a lot of bodies and cars scattered all over that road. I will take my chances at trial.

I heard a person talking about pulling someone out of a semi, beating him and looting the semi. If that's confirmed the driver was just plain ignorant. Folks, if I'm driving a semi and someone attempts to stop me with intent to harm, there are going to be a lot of bodies and cars scattered all over that road. I will take my chances at trial.

This is going to happen, a motorist will be armed an a group of rioters will try to harm them. Who I their right mind would not defend themselves if put in this position.

Reginald Denny disagrees with you. :sssh:

Yep one of these times rioters are going to pick on the wrong guy or gal.

And at that moment the rioter will instantly become a peaceful protester who was a family man and had a bright future in front of him. Seen this story line played out before....

The videos I have seen have been of looting, stealing, stripping a white man's clothes off while kicking him and shoulder blocking a white reporter to the ground while he was live on the air. I don't understand how this is filed under protesters. These are opportunistic losers taking advantage of the situation.

The videos I have seen have been of looting, stealing, stripping a white man's clothes off while kicking him and shoulder blocking a white reporter to the ground while he was live on the air. I don't understand how this is filed under protesters. These are opportunistic losers taking advantage of the situation.

But yet where are so called leaders to call a stop to it. You cant overcome hate with hate.

Where is the Church Leaders, President, and even why isnt BLM leaders calling for it to stop, it only makes their movement look worse.

I had not had a chance to see these videos until now.

I'm extremely disappointed in law enforcement for letting this get to this point. These are plain ole thug criminals that need to be put in jail. All the innocent lives that were in danger last night.

If someone in power don't step up and put a stop to this it will really spin out of control.

BLM IS NO LONGER A LEGITIMATE ORGANIZATION.

I hope Soros is happy with his investment.