Riots in North Carolina over shooting

jericho

The issue is that while you MAY be able to injure him he MAY be able to still shoot/kill you. If you are to the point where that's a valid concern you don't waste time shooting to injure. The rubicon has been crossed at that point.

Well there you go then, all of the killings we've seen were justified, they were all a threat that needed to be killed. And we should expect more and more of these because officers are not trained to injure a threat, unless your a terrorist. Well then there is no more to talk about really. There is no problem, end of story

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there you go then, all of the killings we've seen were justified, they were all a threat that needed to be killed. And we should expect more and more of these because officers are not trained to injure a threat, unless your a terrorist. Well then there is no more to talk about really. There is no problem, end of story

No idea what you're saying. You argued about shoot to injure. I explained why that doesn't work.

So the real question is what has to happen before an officer shoots? We are going to give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to perceived threat levels. However, they do not have free reign. The lame "well if he just would have listened..." thinking isn't justification for firing.

If you can't shoot a guy anywhere but "center mass" from the distance all of these shootings have taken place, what's the farthest been? 5 feet maybe. Son you need to go back to the range. Not talking 20 yards. You could add up the distance of all of these shootings and they wouldn't add up to 20 yards

5 feet

So all were shot less than 2 yards away.

I highly doubt it.

And if that close things happen a lot faster and no way do you have time to shoot a hand that is moving fast.

Unless you are Calamity Jane or Buffalo Bill.

All whites are Devils

I love it, nothing better than showing true colors. Hey CK I didn't know your adopted and loving family were Devils.

Disturbing videos show violence during Charlotte protests | Fox News

Twitter video of a white man being beaten and dragged by a mob, and the brother of the black man whose death in a police shooting touched off protests telling media that all white people are “devils.”

Can I ask why people keep saying the bolded?

No one, that I can see, has called this anything other than rioting and looting.

A lot of The rioters I saw and heard were all about BLM. I'm sorry, I thought they were supposed to be a peaceful protest group? Even saw BLM spray-painted on a few windows.

5 feet

So all were shot less than 2 yards away.

I highly doubt it.

And if that close things happen a lot faster and no way do you have time to shoot a hand that is moving fast.

Unless you are Calamity Jane or Buffalo Bill.

Have you seen the Cincinnati, Minnesota, Louisiana and Missouri shootings?