Riots in North Carolina over shooting

jericho

Did you see the NC congressman Pittenger who went public to say the reason they are rioting are becasue they hate whites. They hate whites because whites are successful and blacks have not been. We have put them in bondage because we are in a welfare state and restricted their lives that don't allow them to grow.

CNN aired his apology and it was very sad. Guy needs to go.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a beautiful night here in Ky. Was out playing with my dog and just laid there looking up at the stars and how awesome our planet is. All this racism needs to stop, we have such a great country and planet. We have so many more problems worse than this to deal with. We will never be a strong country with all the in fighting.

And it starts with putting people in place to fix problems.

Anyone happen to catch the rioters interviews on Fox last night?

To sum it up basically there is nothing anyone can do to stop them from rioting... they don't care that it was a black police officer, they don't care if it was a justified shooting, they don't care if the victim had a gun in his hand... etc.

It's sad.

Edited by StrongSide

Anyone happen to catch the rioters interviews on Fox last night?

To sum it up basically there is nothing anyone can do to stop them from rioting... they don't care that it was a black police officer, they don't care if it was a justified shooting, they don't care if the victim had a gun in his hand... etc.

It's sad.

I saw some video and felt the same way. After watching I can't think of any reason why someone would want to be a police officer working to protect the people being interviewed.

It simply wouldn't work. Any police interactions with these individuals will result in a negative outcome.

Yep and the attitudes towards cops is in full display in the Tulsa thread. No respect for authority .

How so? Because we think the cop made a mistake? Clearly you're in the minority of you think everything she did was justified, or else she wouldn't have been charged. Heck, even the LEOs of BGP seem to think she messed up.

I know, I know, it's no big deal if a cop makes a bad decision and kills someone. Just one less "bad dude" with a record, right?

Yep and the attitudes towards cops is in full display in the Tulsa thread. No respect for authority .

Yup, you're right. I have no respect for authority. It's shocking I am still an alive and free man. With my lack of respect, you would think I'd be shot by a police officer by now. Since, according to you, that justifies a police officer taking someone's life.

You can respect police and admit a mistake was made. I don't think Officer Shelby intended to kill the man, but she did and she needs to be held accountable for that.

Last night it seemed the protests were more like protest than riots? Larger crowds that only got a lot of resistance when they went to block 277. Noticed a lot of white folks uniting in the protest last night. Does everyone own a smart phone today?