Riots in North Carolina over shooting

jericho

Hasn't there been a demand for the video to be released? I'd say that was the reason.

So the public dictates what the police does?

They said they weren't going to release it. The chief already said the video does not show a gun in his hand. Why show the video and admit that you have other video that you're not releasing? You're fanning the fires.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say they feel giving them something is better than nothing. Also wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the Chiefs idea to release the video. This is all politics.

Obviously, I think the erred. You only release it if is CLEARLY shows what you already stated happened.

And you either release all or you release none.

Wasn't thinking about this yesterday. If you stopped drugs from flowing into this country from external sources how would the black community react.

Short term I think the black communities would improve, long term I think it remains the same. People will just become more resourceful and introduce different types of drugs manufactured here in the USA.

If there's a need someone will step up and fill that need.

We can't mass produce cocaine and heroin at a rate to replace those products if they are no longer imported into the country.