Riots in North Carolina over shooting

jericho

BLM is strictly a police brutality movement. As I stated there have been thousands of groups all across America working to end black on black violence since the 1980s. Thousands.

I guess since they weren't rioting and looting they got no press.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is political about the fact that before BLM no one ever questioned or worried about black on black violence? No one ever had the cute little memes or the feigned disgust over black on black violence until BLM hopped on the scene. I've shared multiple opinions on black on black violence since BLM hopped on the scene. Some people are earnest in discussion. Some aren't and just like trying to make a point. BLM was an organization started strictly against police brutality. As I have stated multiple times there are tons of people and organizations striving to end black on black violence but their air time pails in comparison to BLM's and that is on the mainstream media.

Well, we didn't have the internet back in the old days, so...

We totally agree on the media, they are a huge part of the problem. Another big part of the problem, I'm not allowed to comment on.

BLM is strictly a police brutality movement. As I stated there have been thousands of groups all across America working to end black on black violence since the 1980s. Thousands.

Maybe thats part of the issue? No one is listening because there are two many voices. Perhaps there needs to be one voice that delivers the message, or just a few. A good chance to do that was missed.

Maybe thats part of the issue? No one is listening because there are two many voices. Perhaps there needs to be one voice that delivers the message, or just a few. A good chance to do that was missed.

Nah. Gotta get rid of the drugs first. Until that happens black on black violence will not end.

Nah. Gotta get rid of the drugs first. Until that happens black on black violence will not end.

You know when you first posted that I thought it was hogwash. But since then I think you might be on to something or at least one part of a piece of the puzzle.

BTW might be in your area in a few weeks.

What was the goal of the police in releasing the video?

For those who are doubting the shooting it did nothing to make them less doubtful. It made them more doubtful.

Because the some of the public was demanding it.

There are those that think this was a bad shooting and will never believe it was justified even if there was video showing the descendant pointing a gun at the officer.

Wasn't thinking about this yesterday. If you stopped drugs from flowing into this country from external sources how would the black community react.

Short term I think the black communities would improve, long term I think it remains the same. People will just become more resourceful and introduce different types of drugs manufactured here in the USA.

If there's a need someone will step up and fill that need.

Edited by TexasRanger
Add text