Riots in North Carolina over shooting

jericho

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from Twitter just a little bit ago...

With the violent protests that occurred in downtown Charlotte on Wednesday night, Panthers team officials are meeting this morning to discuss security plans for Sunday's home game against Minnesota. One of the concerns is whether there is enough available police to protect the city and work the game.

I can't find a link to the video, other than on twitter, but the video that shows a gang of thugs chasing a white guy through the parking lot, beating and stripping him, is just sickening.

Are you serious????? That completely blows my mind, didn't a black police officer shoot a black man? Well if people weren't racist before seeing that video this might just help them make that decision.

I can't find a link to the video, other than on twitter, but the video that shows a gang of thugs chasing a white guy through the parking lot, beating and stripping him, is just sickening.

I'm actually surprised that video is still up on the internet... I would've thought it would've been yanked so the public doesn't get the wrong image of the protests.

If a police officer sees you with a gun, he/she is going to approach you every time whether you have a permit or not.

If you have a permit, you should put the gun down and then work the rest out with the officers.

I see people all the time with a pistol holstered in plain view not getting approached. In fact my Dad often does when going in and out of the woods.

I see people all the time with a pistol holstered in plain view not getting approached. In fact my Dad often does when going in and out of the woods.

Yeah I see it all the time to. However if you pull it from the holster and are carrying it around in your hand in a gas station, restaurant ect ect, your going to be confronted by cops.