Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many NFL Players Will Take Knees During the Anthem This Week?

Featured Replies

It was jersey day for employees at a Kroger store. A kid was sent home for wearing a CK jersey.

 

Kroger has apologized.

  • Replies 391
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Report says Eagles are planning a team protest.

Keep pushin' players . Its your right . I love my free sunday/monday nights and thursday nights . Slay that golden goose . Honestly I didnt watch much before , but I'll certainly watch even less if mass/teams start disrespecting the Anthem.

Report says Eagles are planning a team protest.

 

Right after 2 Philly Officers were murdered and multiple shot in an anti-police shooting rampage.

Right after 2 Philly Officers were murdered and multiple shot in an anti-police shooting rampage.

 

Stunningly stupid of the Eagles.

Yeah force Average Joe Americans to pick a side .. see who wins . They can exercise their rights all they want .. I want to hear ZERO bellyaching when the results roll in.

Right after 2 Philly Officers were murdered and multiple shot in an anti-police shooting rampage.

 

If I'm in that stadium and they pull this stunt I get up and walk out and never come back.

 

People need to come to there senses. A black guy walks up to a women cop sitting in her car protecting innocent lives and gets shot point blank. And a football team in this same town is going to protest the police.

 

Mind blowing.

If I'm in that stadium and they pull this stunt I get up and walk out and never come back.

 

People need to come to there senses. A black guy walks up to a women cop sitting in her car protecting innocent lives and gets shot point blank. And a football team in this same town is going to protest the police.

 

Mind blowing.

Could there be more than one problem? 1) Criminals killing cops. 2) Some incidents of cops using excessive force, sometimes resulting in deaths?

I fear we are losing something in this country that we may never be able to get back. The National Anthem and Old Glory are neither to be used as pawns for any or all of athletes latest gripe. With educational administrators and the NFL and any other professional sport having been given the green light, they are saying they agree with these disrespects. The Flag and Anthem are not to be ransomed or in effect extorted for any cause.That flag has been carried into battles every time to attain freedom for all Americans and around the world. The Flag and Anthem are not the problem.

I fear we are losing something in this country that we may never be able to get back. The National Anthem and Old Glory are neither to be used as pawns for any or all of athletes latest gripe. With educational administrators and the NFL and any other professional sport having been given the green light, they are saying they agree with these disrespects. The Flag and Anthem are not to be ransomed or in effect extorted for any cause.That flag has been carried into battles every time to attain freedom for all Americans and around the world. The Flag and Anthem are not the problem.

On social media, I've seen numerous military and ex-military people stick up for the rights of those who choose not to stand. Are they saying they agree with what you term "disrespects?"

On social media, I've seen numerous military and ex-military people stick up for the rights of those who choose not to stand. Are they saying they agree with what you term "disrespects?"

 

Yes.

On social media, I've seen numerous military and ex-military people stick up for the rights of those who choose not to stand. Are they saying they agree with what you term "disrespects?"

 

In fairness, I see as many or more not happy with not standing. I know my tail end WW2 and Korea Vet dad doesn't like it.

They have a right not to stand. We have a right to not like that they don't.

 

What bothers me most is that we equate standing with respect and silently no standing with respect. That's often not the truth of the situation.

In fairness, I see as many or more not happy with not standing. I know my tail end WW2 and Korea Vet dad doesn't like it.

My Vietnam veteran dad supports their right. He says that he did not fight so that people are forced to stand. He fought for freedom.

My Vietnam veteran dad supports their right. He says that he did not fight so that people are forced to stand. He fought for freedom.

 

I have no problem with that. Both are right IMO. I think we lose sight of that sometimes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.