How Many NFL Players Will Take Knees During the Anthem This Week?

Science Friction

I could be wrong but I doubt it has anything to do with the kneeling. I don't know of anyone who has always taken the time to watch a game refusing to watch anymore because of Kaepernick. All of the people saying they will never watch the NFL again weren't watching the NFL all of that much in the first place. If anything modern technology has more to do with it than anything else. You can watch games from your phone, iPad, tablet, computer, etc. I haven't watched much this year at all but that is because of work or other obligations. I'll be watching tonight though. I can't wait for that game. I could be wrong though and ratings could be down because of knees but I doubt it. I can't imagine there were that many casual fans watching the NFL. The hardcore, faithful NFL fans aren't going to quit watching.

And yeah, RedZone Channel may have a lot to do with that also.

Yes on all counts.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong but I doubt it has anything to do with the kneeling. I don't know of anyone who has always taken the time to watch a game refusing to watch anymore because of Kaepernick. All of the people saying they will never watch the NFL again weren't watching the NFL all of that much in the first place. If anything modern technology has more to do with it than anything else. You can watch games from your phone, iPad, tablet, computer, etc. I haven't watched much this year at all but that is because of work or other obligations. I'll be watching tonight though. I can't wait for that game. I could be wrong though and ratings could be down because of knees but I doubt it. I can't imagine there were that many casual fans watching the NFL. The hardcore, faithful NFL fans aren't going to quit watching.

And yeah, RedZone Channel may have a lot to do with that also.

The NFL is over saturating itself.