Tim Tebow to Try Professional Baseball

Wait, so folks are mad because a PROFESSIONAL baseball team is trying to make money? How dare them!

If you have an issue with this, I question your ability to have rational thought. They are in business to make money!!!!

I'm not sure that anyone has said they have an issue with it. I just think this is another example that disproves the common claim of hardcore Tebow fans that he hasn't gotten a fair shake because of his beliefs. If anything, this proves he's gotten opportunities that others, given the same talent, would have never seen.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so folks are mad because a PROFESSIONAL baseball team is trying to make money? How dare them!

If you have an issue with this, I question your ability to have rational thought. They are in business to make money!!!!

Minor league money isn't gonna pay back what Bernie took.

There are many, many fans in this town who had/has a huge issue with the way Mike Brown ran the Bengals. And he ran the team for a long time just to make money.

I don't see anyone mad Tim Tebow got promoted to generate money. What they are pointing out is the reason he got promoted was for the money grab, not that Tebow is a very good baseball player.

As crazy as it sounds I don't think it's 100% locked in stone that TT will NOT get a September call-up.

I can see it happening with Mets being terrible this year. It would be a great way to sell tickets to bad games. It could be his last hurrah before they cut him at the end of the year.