Tim Tebow to Try Professional Baseball

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm not sure Tebow even realizes he's being used as a money maker

If he doesn't, all he has to do is look around and see how many other almost, recently promoted 30 year olds there are in middle A ball.

Straight from the Mets GM mouth as to why he's promoted "It's not like he's tearing up the league, but at the same time, all the indications are positive in terms of various things we evaluate," Alderson said. "Chase rates, exit velocity. The average isn't there, but he's improving." *Sigh* in other words, we need to make some money

You know I don't care if they promote him 4 more times this year and then call him up in September to the Mets.

Nothing else happening with the Mets and I would sure as heck would watch.

Its the Mets money, time and effort and if they want to move him on up I say have at it. If they make some money on it good for them.

Wait, so folks are mad because a PROFESSIONAL baseball team is trying to make money? How dare them!

If you have an issue with this, I question your ability to have rational thought. They are in business to make money!!!!

Who has an issue with it?

Simply pointing out it's to generate $$, not because of anything he's done on the field.