Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Stranger Things" Netflix series

Featured Replies

Mrs. C1 and i are taking a "day off" and finished up watching season 2. I cheat and watch the 1st and last two episodes of each season.

 

I enjoyed the end of season 2. Very intriguing and they do a great job playing the appropriate period music. :thumb:

  • Replies 60
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I've been debating on starting Stranger Things for years, especially since I'm a huge fan of the 80's and I knew it would draw me in on that part at least.  So just a few months back in June, I f

  • Wife and I just wrapped up the season. I can't say why, but I liked it. The show has gotten solid reviews. Sets up well for a season 2.

  • I'm five episodes through Season 4. Season 4's episodes are longer (about 1 hr 15 min each) and seemingly more graphic than previous seasons. But it is really well done and fun to watch despite some o

Posted Images

  • Author
Time to pull this one back up....I finally got around to starting this one over the weekend. Watched the 1st two episodes. It's alright so far. Intriguing enough to keep watching, but not as fantastic as many have made it out to be.

 

Season 2 starts Friday the 27th. Was hoping to get through season 1 by then, but looks like I'm going to fail on that.

 

 

Give it time, it gets better, well worth the wait.

We just finished both seasons & really love the show. There are a lot of really good characters.

 

Hated to see that Season 3 is likely not being released until 2019.

They are adding it to Universal in September which got me excited thinking season 3 was coming sooner.

They are adding it to Universal in September which got me excited thinking season 3 was coming sooner.

 

Filming starts this month and ends in the Fall.

 

I bet the Universal thing will be cool.

We just finished both seasons & really love the show. There are a lot of really good characters.

 

Hated to see that Season 3 is likely not being released until 2019.

 

Yeah, that stinks to have to wait that long. But it's worth rewatching to see what you missed the first time through. It's soooo good.

Season 3 drops March 7th.

 

Correction...Season 3 releases July 4th.

We watched 5 of the 8 episodes yesterday & last night. Really enjoying it thus far.

We watched 5 of the 8 episodes yesterday & last night. Really enjoying it thus far.

 

We've watched 2, I fell asleep on the third. We'll watch the rest next rainy day.

 

So far they've been pretty good.

My fam is addicted. But I have yet to watch an entire show.

Finished the binge of Season 3 on Sunday. Personally, I thought it was their best season yet. Some of the plot holes still trip me up, and there are motivations and actions that they don't even remotely try to rationalize or explain, but it was still very entertaining. One thing I'm consistently blown away by is the quality of their CGI.

I'm half way through season 3 and have enjoyed it all thus far.

 

With that said, Netflix desperately needs to keep building on shows like Stranger Things as their content is about to take an enormous his over the next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.