Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Stranger Things" Netflix series

Featured Replies

Anyone start this one yet? Watched the first episode last night...not going to say it was great but kept my interest, intrigued so far. Looks like kids characters will play a big part of this series, that might lose a few people.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I've been debating on starting Stranger Things for years, especially since I'm a huge fan of the 80's and I knew it would draw me in on that part at least.  So just a few months back in June, I f

  • Wife and I just wrapped up the season. I can't say why, but I liked it. The show has gotten solid reviews. Sets up well for a season 2.

  • I'm five episodes through Season 4. Season 4's episodes are longer (about 1 hr 15 min each) and seemingly more graphic than previous seasons. But it is really well done and fun to watch despite some o

Posted Images

Watched the first two episodes last night. Really liked them.

Finishing up a few series like Bloodlines and Marcella before I check it.

I'm two in and I'll keep going. Not what I expected but strangely compelling. I had to Google it when I first started because I thought someone had just pulled this out of an 80s vault. I could have waited and found out that Winona Ryder wasn't a teenager though.

  • Author

Watched up to episode 3. Guess I'm hooked. I think @Guru might like this one with what appears to be an alien theme with it.

The wife and my son are in...I'm not there yet, but am intrigued. Has a x-files meets poltergeist feel to it!

 

With a dash of Goonies because of the kids...

The wife and my son are in...I'm not there yet, but am intrigued. Has a x-files meets poltergeist feel to it!

 

With a dash of Goonies because of the kids...

 

:lol2: Pretty good description. I have two more episodes left.

Wife and I just wrapped up the season. I can't say why, but I liked it. The show has gotten solid reviews. Sets up well for a season 2.

Me and the fiance watched 6 episodes in two days. Trying to finish it tonight.

Up to episode 5, all watched today. It's hard to stop watching once you start.

Wife and I just wrapped up the season. I can't say why, but I liked it. The show has gotten solid reviews. Sets up well for a season 2.

 

Pretty close to what I thought. It's not something that would usually be my cup of tea but I got really into it. I'm looking forward to a second season.

Haven't started yet, but likely will soon. I've heard nothing but good things about this from those I know watching.

Pretty close to what I thought. It's not something that would usually be my cup of tea but I got really into it. I'm looking forward to a second season.

 

I resisted starting it because I honestly didn't think I'd like it. But ended up really liking it. Girlfriend and I finished it in around 18 hours. 8 episodes was the perfect amount of time.

 

I think what was really great about it was the actors -- especially the child actors. Such a good job. Ending was a little weak and problematic for me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.