Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Stranger Things" Netflix series

Featured Replies

I just watched all three seasons over the last couple of weeks.  Fastest I've ever knocked out a series, but I guess it was only like 27 episodes.

I really like Dustin's character.  

The letter/speech that Hopper has at the end of season three....woof.  I had a few tears.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I've been debating on starting Stranger Things for years, especially since I'm a huge fan of the 80's and I knew it would draw me in on that part at least.  So just a few months back in June, I f

  • Wife and I just wrapped up the season. I can't say why, but I liked it. The show has gotten solid reviews. Sets up well for a season 2.

  • I'm five episodes through Season 4. Season 4's episodes are longer (about 1 hr 15 min each) and seemingly more graphic than previous seasons. But it is really well done and fun to watch despite some o

Posted Images

On 12/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Looking forward to Season 4!

Saw a preview of Season 4 the other day!

I rewatched Season 3 and finished it last night.  I know the content might not be everyone's cup of tea and I'm surprised it is mine.  But its just really well done.

Probably starting Season 4 soon.  It just came out on Netflix last Friday.

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I rewatched Season 3 and finished it last night.  I know the content might not be everyone's cup of tea and I'm surprised it is mine.  But its just really well done.

Probably starting Season 4 soon.  It just came out on Netflix last Friday.

I'm five episodes through Season 4. Season 4's episodes are longer (about 1 hr 15 min each) and seemingly more graphic than previous seasons. But it is really well done and fun to watch despite some of the story-lines dragging along at times.

Season 4 is split into two parts?  I didn't realize that. Damn.  Wrapped up Volume 1 last night and I'm loving how much darker and graphic the series got.  I feel like it fits with the kids getting older.  Love how they wrapped up Part 1 with 001 and Eleven.

15 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Season 4 is split into two parts?  I didn't realize that. Damn.  Wrapped up Volume 1 last night and I'm loving how much darker and graphic the series got.  I feel like it fits with the kids getting older.  Love how they wrapped up Part 1 with 001 and Eleven.

Correct. Part 2 is released July 1st, but only 2 episodes.

5 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Correct. Part 2 is released July 1st, but only 2 episodes.

They had me on the hook and then I saw that and actually let out a grumbled grunt haha!

To me this is definitely best season since the first, and may ultimately be the best of the series bar none. 

Season 4 has been much darker than the previous 3, but it's been a very very good season. Looking forward to volume 2 arriving July 1st.

The rest of season 4 got released last night, two episodes but they are more like movies in length. I watched the first, didnt start the second yet cause it was a whopping 142 mins long. Maybe tonight.

Wrapped it up this afternoon. Ready for Season 5!

Spoiler Alert...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I teared up but I will admit I was a few beers in.

I will say as much as I've enjoyed Season 4, the final didn't feel like a season finale much.  The end of Part 1 felt more like the end of a season final, than the end of Part II.

Guess we are waiting until like 2024 now.

I've been debating on starting Stranger Things for years, especially since I'm a huge fan of the 80's and I knew it would draw me in on that part at least. 

So just a few months back in June, I finally started. My wife and youngest son have been after me for a long time and they were big fans of it. 

The benefit I had was watching all 4 seasons without the lag time in between. Let me tell you, I am a fan and that's putting it mildly. It's one of the best series ever made in my opinion. 

Season 5 is on the horizon and it's going to be epic. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.