Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baton Rouge Police Shooting

Featured Replies

IF he's physically resisting by trying to get a gun from his pocket or waste band then YES. Yes that would be an appropriate reaction.

 

Obviously if he's going for a gun. My question is more if he's simply physically resisting. Let's say no weapon.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously if he's going for a gun. My question is more if he's simply physically resisting. Let's say no weapon.

 

Then it would be the next sentence I wrote about call for more back up. I don't know for certain what tools those officers have at their disposal other than more officers.

I find it hard to imagine the officers getting charged in this case. Officers always get the benefit of the doubt when there is a struggle. Even if he's lying and says he thought the guy had a gun and was reaching for it he's going to get the benefit of the doubt.

 

In order to charge this officer we need to see more than we've seen thus far.

So far, this shoot APPEARS to be justified. The one in Minnesota does not look good, but I've been wrong before...

So far, this shoot APPEARS to be justified. The one in Minnesota does not look good, but I've been wrong before...

 

I think I'm in agreement.

 

Bet you didn't see that coming...:D

So far, this shoot APPEARS to be justified. The one in Minnesota does not look good, but I've been wrong before...

 

Agreed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56794[/ATTACH]

 

This is a photo of a 25 auto that holds 8 rounds of ammunition.

 

If he pistol whipped the homeless guy with that type of gun it wasen't that much of a whipping. Not the kind of gun I was thinking of.

If he pistol whipped the homeless guy with that type of gun it wasen't that much of a whipping. Not the kind of gun I was thinking of.

 

Really ? Ever been pistol whipped or hit with brass knuckles ? A .25 auto, that will fit in your hand will split your wig just like a 9mm...

I think I'm in agreement.

 

Bet you didn't see that coming...:D

 

I wonder why it seems that more people are upset with the Baton Rouge shooting then the one in Minnesota? The Minnesota shooting, while some facts are still unknown, looks far worse.

 

The victim in the Minnesota shooting is by all accounts, a good person. Based on what we've seen and heard he didnt do anything wrong (that could change)...

 

In louisiana you have a convicted sex offender felon, illegally with a gun, who has allegedly threatened someone with said gun, resisted arrest and possibly tried to reach for the gun

 

Yet i still see more anger over it on social media than the one in Minnesota.

Really ? Ever been pistol whipped or hit with brass knuckles ? A .25 auto, that will fit in your hand will split your wig just like a 9mm...

 

No not been whipped, my pointed was, I was thinking of a hand gun with a larger handle or barrel.

I wonder why it seems that more people are upset with the Baton Rouge shooting then the one in Minnesota? The Minnesota shooting, while some facts are still unknown, looks far worse.

 

The victim in the Minnesota shooting is by all accounts, a good person. Based on what we've seen and heard he didnt do anything wrong (that could change)...

 

In louisiana you have a convicted sex offender felon, illegally with a gun, who has allegedly threatened someone with said gun, resisted arrest and possibly tried to reach for the gun

 

Yet i still see more anger over it on social media than the one in Minnesota.

 

More organized in Louisiana than Minnesota I would venture a guess.

I've watched the video a few times and I wish I could hear the audio more clearly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.