June 28, 201610 yr Saw this quote on Twitter To be really honest, I would have liked to have seen her try it.
June 28, 201610 yr To be really honest, I would have liked to have seen her try it. It seems as if she said something along the lines that she couldn't turn her back on Women's Basketball. I'd love to have seen her do it also, but I have so much respect for her not doing it.
June 28, 201610 yr Had a buddy that had to pick her up for an event. He ranted and raved about how kind, intelligent and nice she was. Always respected her on the court. RIP
June 28, 201610 yr As I have watched footage of her today, and I mean this with the utmost respect, that stare and demeanor she possessed still scares the hell out of me :lol2:
June 28, 201610 yr Cool stat from Twitter/ESPN: Every player that finished their eligibility at UT under Pat Summitt graduated. All of them. In 38 years.
June 28, 201610 yr Most influential person ever for Women's Basketball. RIP Coach Summitt. And YES...Alzheimer's sucks! It hurts to watch a loved one lose their memory of everything that once meant so much.
June 28, 201610 yr Cool stat from Twitter/ESPN: Every player that finished their eligibility at UT under Pat Summitt graduated. All of them. In 38 years. That is awesome!!!
June 28, 201610 yr Cool stat from Twitter/ESPN: Every player that finished their eligibility at UT under Pat Summitt graduated. All of them. In 38 years. Wow!
June 28, 201610 yr Cool stat from Twitter/ESPN: Every player that finished their eligibility at UT under Pat Summitt graduated. All of them. In 38 years. On a much lighter note, each of those players since 1982 (when the NCAA Women's Tourney Started), EVERY SINGLE ONE, also played in at least an Elite 8. Nuts.
June 28, 201610 yr Cool stat from Twitter/ESPN: Every player that finished their eligibility at UT under Pat Summitt graduated. All of them. In 38 years. On a much lighter note, each of those players since 1982 (when the NCAA Women's Tourney Started), EVERY SINGLE ONE, also played in at least an Elite 8. Nuts. I'm not sure which stat is more unreal.
June 28, 201610 yr Really cool story from the Princeton Women's coach about her interactions with Summitt. My True Pat Summitt Story
June 28, 201610 yr Really cool story from the Princeton Women's coach about her interactions with Summitt. My True Pat Summitt Story Great share.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.