Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is Going On in the UK Hoops Program?

Featured Replies

well your speculation is incorrect. Welcome to being wrong.

 

Ha, its only one of many times Ive been wrong.

Still yet though its not proven Im wrong. I would like to hear from some of the defectors first.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half your team and a large chunk of your coaching staff don't just up and leave at the same time unless there is something going on. It just doesn't work that way.

Half your team and a large chunk of your coaching staff don't just up and leave at the same time unless there is something going on. It just doesn't work that way.

 

Your right. Its more than just change of coaches.

Not saying you're wrong, but we should take your word for it...why exactly?

 

because my sister is on the team

  • Author
because my sister is on the team

 

Was or is?

I know fans can't understand this, but there really isn't anything crazy going on to report. Several of the kids were obviously not happy at UK...there was a myriad of reasons, some of which fell onto Coach Mitchell. I think it's certainly reasonable for fans to be upset, but don't make up rumors when you really don't know what is going on.

 

I listened to LHL reporter Jen Smith on Matt Jones podcast and she said she has not heard anything scandalous. Says the one thing she heard is that Mitchell didn't spend enough time around the program during the summer due to wanting to spend more time at home with his kids.

 

While I don't recall which assistant it was she said that coach was leaving no matter what because of wanting a better gig.

Have never,ever heard of an exodus of these preportions in any sport at any college, don't know what Barnhart is waiting on. This guy would be lucky to get a job at a junior college after the magnitude of this

 

It would depend on what exactly comes out from this. If he does get fired but no real story comes out about this, then he will end up with a good program. He has showed he is a good Coach and schools give good coaches second chances. It just will depend what story if any comes up with this.

because my sister is on the team

 

Unless you are around the program yourself, that doesn't mean anything.

Unless you are around the program yourself, that doesn't mean anything.

 

It means I can tell you that they aren't having issues because players are dating each other.

Unless you are around the program yourself, that doesn't mean anything.

To be fair, I'd bet he knows much more than any of the rest of us. Wouldn't you know or at least have a good idea what was going on, if your little sister was on the team.

Wouldn't you know or at least have a good idea what was going on, if your little sister was on the team.

 

Not necessarily.

It means I can tell you that they aren't having issues because players are dating each other.

 

I have doubted that was the case sense it was first mentioned.

Not necessarily.

 

I would 100% agree, from my limited experience with players that I know on high school or college teams, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas(so to speak). You have a better chance of finding things out from sorority or frat members that players are friends with than players

To be fair, I'd bet he knows much more than any of the rest of us. Wouldn't you know or at least have a good idea what was going on, if your little sister was on the team.

 

Yes your right

But I wouldn't say anything bad about lesbian love affairs either if it was my sisters team an would try to hide that fact

Yes your right

But I wouldn't say anything bad about lesbian love affairs either if it was my sisters team an would try to hide that fact

 

And our government is responsible for 9/11....

 

Haha...you can believe what you want. I am just trying to inject a little bit of truth to the conversation. Take it as you want.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.