Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is Going On in the UK Hoops Program?

Featured Replies

So what the hell is going on here? All this because he is a "jerk"? I'm not buying that, something more is going on.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@jenheraldleader

For those asking, I’ve tried to reach out to almost every player who has left or her parent. No one is discussing reasons for leaving.

Sometimes it's worse not to come out with some details than to keep quite about it. When you stay mum about departures then many of the fan base will start conjuring up their own reasons and rumors, which can be worse than the actual cause for leaving the program.

So what the hell is going on here? All this because he is a "jerk"? I'm not buying that, something more is going on.

 

I don't believe, "the jerk" scenario either. There's schools that have received the "death penalty" that haven't had these numbers leave. UK is good at keeping things quiet when they want to, have heard things about former and present players from students and faculty there that would make Manziel look good

Could it be due to lesbian locker room stuff and some not wanting to be around it?

We can start as many rumours as we want I guess.

 

We all know Mickey DeMoss leaving was covered up and in fact she was having affair with a big boosters wife. Shame that wasnt put out on ESPN.

Not being a UK fan - but I have watched and enjoyed seeing what Coach Mitchell has done at UK. But this doesn't look good. Seems something has happened. Its one thing to lose a player or two, but if I have counted the total is 9 people have left that is unheard of.

  • Author

There are red flags all around Memorial Coliseum.

There are red flags all around Memorial Coliseum.

 

AS in I might be right about the lesbian stuff?

AS in I might be right about the lesbian stuff?

 

At the risk of sounding stereotypical, there is probably "lesbian stuff" going on at the majority of WBB programs. Highly doubt this has anything to do with something of that nature.

  • Author

I don't know what's going on but I'm sure it's something. You don't lose this many players unless there's a good reason.

AS in I might be right about the lesbian stuff?

I mentioned early that I was told there was problems with inner dating on this team but was told it was not the case. I believe this was the issue. Just realizing he's a jerk after 9 years and having massive defections don't add up. If it was abuse of players it would have already came out. Just what I was told no proof.

Edited by dawgs83

I know fans can't understand this, but there really isn't anything crazy going on to report. Several of the kids were obviously not happy at UK...there was a myriad of reasons, some of which fell onto Coach Mitchell. I think it's certainly reasonable for fans to be upset, but don't make up rumors when you really don't know what is going on.

At the risk of sounding stereotypical, there is probably "lesbian stuff" going on at the majority of WBB programs. Highly doubt this has anything to do with something of that nature.

 

Yeah Im sure it goes on at almost every womens college or pro team or womens sports.

I guess the reason some wont speak out about it is they are afraid to be labeled as a bigot or racist toward homosexuals.

 

Now Im convinced it is all over lesbian stuff.

 

I can see the headlines now.

Im not trying to start rumors, but I sure can speculate on what I think. Welcome to America.

Im not trying to start rumors, but I sure can speculate on what I think. Welcome to America.

 

well your speculation is incorrect. Welcome to being wrong.

I know fans can't understand this, but there really isn't anything crazy going on to report. Several of the kids were obviously not happy at UK...there was a myriad of reasons, some of which fell onto Coach Mitchell. I think it's certainly reasonable for fans to be upset, but don't make up rumors when you really don't know what is going on.

 

Not saying you're wrong, but we should take your word for it...why exactly?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.