Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is Going On in the UK Hoops Program?

Featured Replies

Pure speculation but the contract and pressure boiled him over. Had his best chance at a final 4 and flopped. Maybe he pushed the girls too hard in trying.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are my numbers correct, 6 players and 3 assistants gone now?

Are my numbers correct, 6 players and 3 assistants gone now?

 

 

Yes.

Recruits are taking notice as well. They better right the ship before recruits start marking them off the list. People are doing their due diligence and getting to the bottom of what is happening. Adding Elzy back to the staff will help stop some of the bleeding.

Any chance Mitchell gets fired or is asked to resign any time soon? These defections speak volumes at any level at any college

He is for sure rattled, from what I got out of it is he is being pretty unsociable to his players and I guess a jerk.

Idk, just what I think.

 

I don't think it's like a Pat Summits son thing, but who knows

Maybe not this with the coach, but Im hearing its because of problems with inter dating among the players. Issue that causes lots of problems in Woman's programs. Not going to come out and say it.

Maybe not this with the coach, but Im hearing its because of problems with inter dating among the players. Issue that causes lots of problems in Woman's programs. Not going to come out and say it.

 

And girl drama is the worse.

 

They never forget

Maybe not this with the coach, but Im hearing its because of problems with inter dating among the players. Issue that causes lots of problems in Woman's programs. Not going to come out and say it.

 

 

that's totally false. I wouldn't speak on rumors if you have no idea of any validity.

They are not going to admit it and probably shouldn't. But from where I heard it I think it has some truth to it.

They are not going to admit it and probably shouldn't. But from where I heard it I think it has some truth to it.

 

Lol your "source" has no idea what they are talking about then.

It sounds like Mitch gave Coach Mitchell a stern warning and inevitably one more chance.

My source is from one that should know. Coach Mitchell is a jerk with Assistant Coaches and players alike. Demanding has nothing to do with the mass exodus. Not available for the nuts and bolts work and a jerk when he is there. Major personal regroup on his part needed.

My source is from one that should know. Coach Mitchell is a jerk with Assistant Coaches and players alike. Demanding has nothing to do with the mass exodus. Not available for the nuts and bolts work and a jerk when he is there. Major personal regroup on his part needed.

 

This is what I have been hearing also.

This is what I have been hearing also.

 

Candidly, I was extremely surprised when I heard it. Fun guy in front of public (i.e. Midnight Madness dancing, television show...especially with wife, most interviews).

Candidly, I was extremely surprised when I heard it. Fun guy in front of public (i.e. Midnight Madness dancing, television show...especially with wife, most interviews).

 

Same here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.