Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cronin to UNLV?

Featured Replies

If they expand, they have to add two. Who's the other school? Memphis?

 

Geographically I think you have to look at Houston. But other than UC I could see UConn before I would add Memphis.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big 12 is deciding on expansion at the end of May/beginning of June. If they expand I expect UC to be one of the additions. If they get left out or if the Big 12 decides to stay at 10, UC is in trouble...

 

Thanks. I can't image that it would make sense financially, for the Big 12 to stay at 10 so hopefully for UC they will get the invite next time around.

Geographically I think you have to look at Houston. But other than UC I could see UConn before I would add Memphis.

 

Houston does nothing for the conference in terms of new markets, does it?

 

Isn't that the whole purpose of expansion?

 

I agree about UConn, but man I bet the rest of the league will be ticked about that road-trip.

Geographically I think you have to look at Houston. But other than UC I could see UConn before I would add Memphis.

 

Seems like the last round of expansion was mostly based on adding TV markets. I think Houston would be a a good fit for the Big 12 but I doubt it adds much if anything with regard to TV. I would think they would be more likely to add somebody from outside of Texas but other than UC I have no idea who that would be.

I feel like Memphis is the choice that would make the most sense if they are doing the market thing. I can't really think of anyone else.

Seems like the last round of expansion was mostly based on adding TV markets. I think Houston would be a a good fit for the Big 12 but I doubt it adds much if anything with regard to TV. I would think they would be more likely to add somebody from outside of Texas but other than UC I have no idea who that would be.

 

Houston is the #10 TV market in the US.

Where is Thor today?

Houston is the #10 TV market in the US.

 

I know it's a large market. My thought was, and I could very well be wrong, with so many Texas teams already, doesn't the Big 12 already have a handle on that market?

Mark Anderson ‏@markanderson65 8m8 minutes ago

 

Tina Kunzer-Murphy just texted to say talks still taking place with Mick Cronin. #UNLVmbb #RJnow

 

Why are they still talking if there's a presser today?

Where is Thor today?

 

Probably wondering why he's the only one to show up for the "presser"....:idunno:

Where is Thor today?

 

Creating a new account.

Where is Thor today?

 

Laughing at how gullible you all are. Cronin is in Cincy right now. The big announcement shortly. Keep an eye on the UC website. lol

 

And I love how gullible some are that about the Big 12. BYU and Colorado State are the two they add, if they add. Most Big 12 schools want no expansion. Only Oklahoma and West Va. want expansion. The NCAA is allowing them to play a conference football championship with 10 members now. As @gametime said earlier, UC is in big trouble if the Big 12 says no thanks. They might be in the Conference USA with Western Ky. Cronin the Drama Queen and his gullible president Ono will have your big announcement shortly. You heard it here. Enjoy your bantering.

Creating a new account.

 

Wrong again. You sure are wrong a lot lately. Like with Ray Harper. lol

Wrong again. You sure are wrong a lot lately. Like with Ray Harper. lol

 

I haven't said anything about Ray Harper so that would make it impossible to be wrong.

Houston is the #10 TV market in the US.

 

I didn't know what they were but I knew it was up there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.