March 25, 201610 yr Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin turns down UNLV basketball job | Las Vegas Review-Journal
March 25, 201610 yr Cronin's name has been tied to openings before, but he didn't pursue those jobs. This time it sounded like he wanted to find out his worth outside of Cincinnati
March 25, 201610 yr Had yoo know that was a possibility. Thor didn't know anymore than the rest of us. I hope they gave him plenty to stick around. Thor knew all along. Helps to have some friends at small places like UC. Hate to toot my own horn, but "toot-toot!" I am right again.
March 25, 201610 yr Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin turns down UNLV basketball job | Las Vegas Review-Journal I'm right again.
March 25, 201610 yr Running out of time for this press conference today... I'm right again. Two days before anyone else. Helps to have connections.
March 25, 201610 yr Thor knew all along. Helps to have some friends at small places like UC. Hate to toot my own horn, but "toot-toot!" I am right again. You knew nothing more than any of the rest of us. But if it makes you feel better.
March 25, 201610 yr When they get to 100 mil we'll talk. They are in major debt. But you only know about NKU and guys like Johnson, White, etc. lol
March 25, 201610 yr I'm right again. Two days before anyone else. Helps to have connections. You were wrong about UNLV not being interested. You were wrong about the press conference.
March 25, 201610 yr You were wrong about UNLV not being interested. You were wrong about the press conference. He was wrong about Cronin being back in Cincinnati Wednesday night. He was wrong about the day. Other than that, yep....Spot on. :lol2:
March 25, 201610 yr You knew nothing more than any of the rest of us. But if it makes you feel better. lol. Keep on thinking that.
March 25, 201610 yr He was wrong about Cronin being back in Cincinnati Wednesday night. He was wrong about the day. Other than that, yep....Spot on. :lol2: I was right about everything. Have fun at your NKU games.
March 25, 201610 yr He was wrong about Cronin being back in Cincinnati Wednesday night. He was wrong about the day. Other than that, yep....Spot on. :lol2: And you in the 10th row. lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.