Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cronin to UNLV?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 240
  • Views 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And still funny :lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

Coming from someone who posted yesterday "I think he's going to UNLV." Expert. lol

Coming from someone who posted yesterday "I think he's going to UNLV." Expert. lol

 

I think and I know are two different things. I did think he was going to UNLV. So did Jeff Goodman and Gary Parrish.

Expert. :lol2:

 

From what I have heard, the UNLV people aren't overwhelmed by Cronin in the first place. UNLV is just panicked at this point.

 

Funny. He's on a jet back to Cincy. Presser tomorrow to announce he's staying at UC thanks to Ono. lol

 

Laughing at how gullible you all are. Cronin is in Cincy right now. The big announcement shortly. Keep an eye on the UC website. lol

All incredibly general statements, NONE at the time they were claimed to be.

 

I wish I got satisfaction out of pretending to be someone I'm not.

I was right about everything. Have fun at your NKU games.

 

And you in the 10th row. lol

 

You gonna go look up my IP address too?

Geoff Grammer

‏@GeoffGrammer

 

So, UNLV AD now saying on @ESPNLasVegas that Cronin verbally agreed to a deal and then never called back when he went home to Cincy.

 

This lady needs to stop talking. She's making herself and the university look bad.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! To quote a famous wrestler named Ric!

 

You having a hard time holding those alligators down?

Geoff Grammer

‏@GeoffGrammer

 

So, UNLV AD now saying on @ESPNLasVegas that Cronin verbally agreed to a deal and then never called back when he went home to Cincy.

 

This lady needs to stop talking. She's making herself and the university look bad.

 

I think the AD is probably telling the truth. Other coaches were told (by someone) that Cronin accepted the job.

I think the AD is probably telling the truth. Other coaches were told (by someone) that Cronin accepted the job.

 

Whether she's telling the truth or not is irrelevant IMO. Comes off poorly.

Whether she's telling the truth or not is irrelevant IMO. Comes off poorly.

 

I agree with that.

lol. John Brannen doesn't think so.

Edited by hoops5
Rule 14

lol. John Brannen doesn't think so.
Good for him. Good for you.
lol. John Brannen doesn't think so.

 

Let it go man, you can mingle with all of us and talk college bball all day, but when it comes to UC info nobody is going to dethrone GT or Mentsch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.