Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cronin to UNLV?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Cronin called the Wilmington HS recruit and assured him he's staying at UC. End of story. lol

 

And Pitino called Michael Bradley to promise him that he would stay at Kentucky. 2 weeks later he was the head coach of the Boston Celtics.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Michael Bradley, I heard he was fired after 1 year at EKU

Speaking of Michael Bradley, I heard he was fired after 1 year at EKU

 

Yes, that's true.

He's on a flight home...I'm still not convinced he's staying. I hope he gets from UC everything he needs to be competitive, but not sure they can match what UNLV (or Pitt) can do.

 

LOL that article is hilarious because it's written by some X homeboy who thinks X is so superior. I'm not a big UC/Mick guy at all and typically cheer for X in the shootout but it annoys me they rip UC for this stuff and puff their chest out to a couple Sweet 16's.

 

If last years UC team got to play Ole Miss and Georgia State they may have made the Sweet 16. Or how about Leigh? Yeah... Mick is sooooo bad.. If you look at the last 5 years, tourney resume is pretty similar.

Read he is on a plane home with no deal. Nothing will happen on Thursday. Reported by Tom Groeschen of Cincinnati.com

Read he is on a plane home with no deal. Nothing will happen on Thursday. Reported by Tom Groeschen of Cincinnati.com

 

But there's already a presser scheduled...

 

Mick on his way home, presser Thursday late afternoon or early evening to announce extension at UC.

@GoodmanESPN 1h1 hour ago

Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin flying back home from Las Vegas, but those in the UNLV camp still very confident he’s heading back to Vegas.

How can he just now be on a plane back today?

 

He flew back last night I thought?

UC fans are trying to rally donations to renovate 5/3 in an attempt to keep Mick it sounds like.

I honestly don't get why UC would offer Cronin anything to stay. I know UC fans will jump on me but isn't it time to be the #1 program in your own city again ? If he does leave I think it could be a blessing in disguise.

Put me in the opposite camp Lipton. I think UC has some big problems if Cronin leaves. They are in a borderline conference. The facilities are not good. They will have a tough time getting a top-notch coach in my opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.