Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Do We Cheer For Now?

Featured Replies

All of the locals are out (UK, UC, X and Dayton). The darling Cinderellas fell off before the Sweet 16 (SF Austin, Northern Iowa, and Yale).

 

So who do you cheer for now?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think I'm pulling for Texas A&M, Miami, and Gonzaga. Wouldn't mind Virginia.

It is all about my bracket now. I don't have one team in the tournament that I even care a little bit for. In fact, most of the teams left are teams I would rather see lose than win a tournament game.

Anybody who knocks Duke and UNC out will be my new favorites to pull for!

I know I'll probably take a lot of heat for this, but I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana win it. As I mentioned in an other thread, from all accounts I've heard Coach Crean is a pretty good guy. Coach Cal sure likes him. And @Bench seems to be an alright guy too.

Let's add a poll. List all 16 teams and allow multiple votes. Which teams are you okay with winning it all?

Let's add a poll. List all 16 teams and allow multiple votes. Which teams are you okay with winning it all?

 

I don't think that many options are available for a poll.

IU because my kids and wife's family are fans.

I am cheering for the Thomas More College Lady Saints. Undefeated at 32-0. Playing for their second NCAA DIV III National Championship on 4/4 at 6pm against Tufts in Indianapolis.

I don't think that many options are available for a poll.

 

I think you are right. I guess list as many as possible with other as an option to cover those not listed individually?

Notre Dame is my second favorite team so them.

 

I also like Gonzaga and Virginia. For entertainment, I wouldn't be opposed to watching Buddy Hield play 4 more games.

Anybody who knocks Duke and UNC out will be my new favorites to pull for!

 

Only one of those will be knocked out. HINT: It won't be North Carolina :thumb:

I did not do a bracket this year. Actually, to be honest, haven't done one in the past 3 or 4 years. But, I must say, with all of the upsets that have happened so far, this has been one of the most enjoyable tournaments to watch so far. Yes, there are a few teams that I'll actually root for, but by not being worried about that stupid bracket, it's allowed me to just sit back and watch some dang good basketball games.

 

I guess I'm in a minority that is becoming a dying breed, but I can watch sports for the enjoyment of the game itself and not have to be tied into with some sort of betting angle (brackets, fantasy teams, etc.).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.