Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Do We Cheer For Now?

Featured Replies

Virginia, Gonzaga or Oklahoma.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonzaga because of Wiltjer, A&M because of SEC & I like Coach Kennedy. Then, of course, all North Carolina opponents.

It is all about my bracket now. I don't have one team in the tournament that I even care a little bit for. In fact, most of the teams left are teams I would rather see lose than win a tournament game.

 

I filled out three brackets this year and all of them are busted beyond all hope of saving.

 

I'm cheering for chaos at this point.

I'm cheering for chaos at this point.

 

I like this answer as well.

I would like to see Wisconsin, and Gonzaga w. Kyle Wiltjer advance.

 

Though I'm not a big Duke fan I'd like to see more of Luke Kennard.

 

 

In the CBI - Morehead St. and also Ohio U lead by Holy Cross grad Antonio Campbell.

 

Just for kicks I'm pulling for Monmouth in the NIT

 

Not terribly excited about anybody in the CIT

 

Go Thomas More Lady Saints!

Ugh coach Cal has really spoiled us. I forgot what it was like to be in the tournament and not at least make the final four. This really sucks lol.

 

Now all I am hoping for is some more great games in each round.

I know I'll probably take a lot of heat for this, but I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana win it. As I mentioned in an other thread, from all accounts I've heard Coach Crean is a pretty good guy. Coach Cal sure likes him. And @Bench seems to be an alright guy too.

 

I really like him too and was happy to see him doing well this year before UK had to play them though.

Iowa State and Texas A&M because of the Murray State connection. Just need Cronin in the mix and we'd had all three former MSU coaches in the Sweet 16.

I have a hierarchy.

 

1) Dayton

2) Louisville

3) Kentucky schools that aren't UK

4) Catholic Schools (making exceptions for noted rivals)

5) Conference Teams (making exceptions for noted rivals

6) After those, Do what thou wilt.

 

Even that list seems to have a few more caveats these days and I don't follow it as closely as I did when I was younger.

 

This year, I think I'm just hoping it's a school that hasn't won in 25 year or more.

I know I'll probably take a lot of heat for this, but I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana win it. As I mentioned in an other thread, from all accounts I've heard Coach Crean is a pretty good guy. Coach Cal sure likes him. And @Bench seems to be an alright guy too.
You're going to ruin my rep if you keep this up! ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.