Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Do We Cheer For Now?

Featured Replies

Gonzaga

 

And the 2 former Murray State coaches at:

Texas A&M. Kennedy

Iowa State. Prohm

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villanova

Gonzaga

Indiana

Texas A&M

Virginia

Duke

Anybody who knocks Duke and UNC out will be my new favorites to pull for!

 

Stole my answer. Good job.

I filled out three brackets this year and all of them are busted beyond all hope of saving.

 

I'm cheering for chaos at this point.

 

Good ! Because that's what we are getting.

Virginia, Gonzaga or Oklahoma.

 

That's my 3. My last four would be Duke, UNC, Kansas and IU. Only because of the title counts.

I know I'll probably take a lot of heat for this, but I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana win it. As I mentioned in an other thread, from all accounts I've heard Coach Crean is a pretty good guy. Coach Cal sure likes him. And @Bench seems to be an alright guy too.

 

I'm with you on IU and it has nothing to do with them beating UK. Crean really turned that team around defensively this year, they were underseeded and tossed into the toughest region. It's hard not to root for them.

I'm with you on IU and it has nothing to do with them beating UK. Crean really turned that team around defensively this year, they were underseeded and tossed into the toughest region. It's hard not to root for them.

 

Agree with everything except the part to cheer for them.

A&M, Miami, Zags and Nova. Hate the fact I picked UNC to win, don't want them to.

Who are you rooting for now @GrizzlyAdams?

 

After Duke drops Thursday I'll be pulling for UVA. Just too much respect for that program not too.

I know it would be a miracle but this board would have a meltdown if Duke goes back to back...

No one.

 

I'm going for whatever causes the most chaos as others have mentioned. Don't really like any of the teams left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.