Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Do We Cheer For Now?

Featured Replies

A&M, Miami, Zags and Nova. Hate the fact I picked UNC to win, don't want them to.

 

No one in Kentucky wants to win that much. :laugh:

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it would be a miracle but this board would have a meltdown if Duke goes back to back...

 

Just another final I won't waste my time on. I'd rather be having a 7 hour back surgery. Oh, wait. I am. :scared:

After Duke drops Thursday I'll be pulling for UVA. Just too much respect for that program not too.

 

No love for Big Brother down tobacco road? :laugh:

Well my team is out WVU, the team I hate the most is out, the team I hate the second most ND when they get beat I'll be happy. Aside from that I really don't care who wins just want the games to be good.

No love for Big Brother down tobacco road? :laugh:

 

15 teams left I'd rather see win than UNC.

15 teams left I'd rather see win than UNC.

 

I must say I'm heart broken over that comment! Haha

Every Dog in every game. Not even sure who that means I'll be rooting for in the last game. Who is the lowest seed left? I've lost interest.

After Duke drops Thursday I'll be pulling for UVA. Just too much respect for that program not too.

 

Once they lose on Thursday I'll be rooting for the Lakers lottery pick status and the Thunder. The Bucks have become my #3 team so I'll be rooting for them to get a nice lottery pick as well.

No love for Big Brother down tobacco road? :laugh:

 

Hell. No.

Once they lose on Thursday I'll be rooting for the Lakers lottery pick status and the Thunder. The Bucks have become my #3 team so I'll be rooting for them to get a nice lottery pick as well.

 

Bucks have became my NBA team. While I'm not a big NBA guy they are the team that I put the biggest following into.

Probably stick with the SEC and cheer on A&M to the championship.

Bucks have became my NBA team. While I'm not a big NBA guy they are the team that I put the biggest following into.

 

Jacksonville, Milwaukee and Duke. Can't say you are fair weather.

Jacksonville, Milwaukee and Duke. Can't say you are fair weather.

 

WILDCARD BABY!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.