Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Joseph 78 Cincinnati 76

Featured Replies

That's about a tough a loss as a team can take. I haven't see the replay where it's frame by frame, but from the replays I've seen on my phone I don't see how they waved off the shot.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate that refs decided the game. Just count that basket and let OT decide the outcome.

I'm going to assume if that was posted after midnight that you'd had enough adult beverages to have it make sense in your head before you posted it.

I'm not a UC fan but was rooting for them to do well in the tourny. I feel bad for the fans because most UC fans are fellow fans of the Bengals and reds with me. So I feel bad because it just adds to the Cincinnati sports teams as a whole heartbreak. We need a team that's name has Cincinnati in it to break the dang curse to help our teams out.

I'm going to assume if that was posted after midnight that you'd had enough adult beverages to have it make sense in your head before you posted it.

 

I would have counted it.

I would have counted it.

 

Then you can never complain about the officials again. :lol2:

DeAndre Bembry is a bad dude. Isaiah Miles is no picnic to defend either. I've got them picked to take down Oregon on Sunday.

The previous possession changed the outcome of this one. Had the reach in foul been called on Bembry, and not the charge on Evans, we're looking at a completely different scenario at the end.

Basket would've counted if they called the foul. Foul would've stopped clock with .2 left. Tie game. At the line for 1.

 

Basket would not have counted had a foul been called. Still have to release ball before the buzzer.

Basket would not have counted had a foul been called. Still have to release ball before the buzzer.

 

Clock stops on foul and whistle correct? Therefore there wouldn't have been a buzzer. There would've been .2 on clock.

Anybody heard from GT today? Hope he's OK.

Anybody heard from GT today? Hope he's OK.

 

 

I've seen him lurking. He's probably still trying to digest the game before he post.

Hope he's OK.

 

Negative. Far from it...

The officials made the correct call. The ball has not been released from his hands, clear as day. UC should have been in the NIT anyway, to stop this NIT-picking of the refs who were right. Remember, you can't spell Cincinnati without an NIT in it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.