March 19, 201610 yr (NCAA Tournament First Round) Final. Tough loss for the Bearcats lost by a millisecond on a dunk to tie the game. That's two tough losses in a span of a week.
March 19, 201610 yr I hate that refs decided the game. Just count that basket and let OT decide the outcome.
March 19, 201610 yr UC played their hearts out, never quit and never laid down. To think how different the season would be if 1 second went the Bearcats way Damn it
March 19, 201610 yr I hate that refs decided the game. Just count that basket and let OT decide the outcome. I feel bad for the Cats... But you can't just count a basket that doesn't count.. Kid still had the ball when the time ran out... It's a shame, but it was the right call.
March 19, 201610 yr I feel bad for the Cats... But you can't just count a basket that doesn't count.. Kid still had the ball when the time ran out... It's a shame, but it was the right call. Ah, if I watched the replay and saw a SJ player slap him in the head on the dunk, I would probably just call the basket good and let OT determine the outcome.
March 19, 201610 yr Author I hate that refs decided the game. Just count that basket and let OT decide the outcome. What the refs actually missed was the slap on the head foul as he was going up to dunk it. Should have been a foul and going to the line with a chance to tie.
March 19, 201610 yr What the refs actually missed was the slap on the head foul as he was going up to dunk it. Should have been a foul and going to the line with a chance to tie.
March 19, 201610 yr What the refs actually missed was the slap on the head foul as he was going up to dunk it. Should have been a foul and going to the line with a chance to tie. That could be... Basket no good, but go to line for 2 FT's... But they were only reviewing whether or not the dunk beat the clock... The last 10th of a second... And they, unfortunately, got that part of the call correct. One of the worst ways to lose a tourney game I've ever seen for sure.
March 19, 201610 yr That could be... Basket no good, but go to line for 2 FT's... But they were only reviewing whether or not the dunk beat the clock... The last 10th of a second... And they, unfortunately, got that part of the call correct. One of the worst ways to lose a tourney game I've ever seen for sure. Basket would've counted if they called the foul. Foul would've stopped clock with .2 left. Tie game. At the line for 1.
March 19, 201610 yr Basket would've counted if they called the foul. Foul would've stopped clock with .2 left. Tie game. At the line for 1. Gotcha...
March 19, 201610 yr Basket would've counted if they called the foul. Foul would've stopped clock with .2 left. Tie game. At the line for 1. Adds insult to injury...this plus Sparty falling = a :poop: night for me. I had Tom Izzo and his boys winning it all! :jump: Hopefully the Wildcats & XU make a good run at it!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.