Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harper out at WKU

Featured Replies

3 players kicked out of school and Ray resigns. Wonder what they did or was covered up?

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R13

  • Replies 61
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross made a big mistake hiring Ray, and he two other great and passionate options that he passed on. Did it for continuity, but needed to think long-term.

OK what's the deal, what's going on at WKU?

Ross made a big mistake hiring Ray' date=' and he two other great and passionate options that he passed on. Did it for continuity, but needed to think long-term.[/quote']

 

Who were the two options? Are they still available?

Who were the two options? Are they still available?

 

If I can remember from a past thread, Davenport and Brannen.

Seriously, if no one has the balls to break the story give me the details in a PM and I'll break it. Good Lord.

It's bad.

 

Apparently it's "federal-law-won't-let-us-discuss-it-bad"

Apparently it's "federal-law-won't-let-us-discuss-it-bad"

 

Folks can't even use the word "allegedly"? I hate all this cryptic-I'm-in-the-know-death-is-upon-us crap that people pull these days. Just makes me beat myself up even more for not finishing college. I'd have had the rumors out a long time ago. I ain't scared.

Travis Ford on line 1.

What is bad?

 

The situation that led to this.

Travis Ford on line 1.

 

That would be a good reboot for Ford and WKU.

Travis Ford on line 1.

I think Darrin Horn's tenure at WKU is going to make it a challenge for Travis to get the job.

 

That said, the guy making the hire at WKU is a different cat, so you never know.

The situation that led to this.

 

What is the situation?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.