Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harper out at WKU

Featured Replies

  • Author

Covered up a sex tape with a female athlete in November.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

  • Replies 61
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Wonder when the BG new media will have something on this? I guess they are not going to ruffle any feathers?

Kurtis Townsend, Ex Top player and grad said that the WKU job would be his dream job. Kurtis has been an assistant to Kansas Coach Bill Self for several years. Todd, might be worth looking into.

I hope it is Kenny Payne and that he sends his kid to BG. :D

I hope it is Kenny Payne and that he sends his kid to BG. :D

 

Was told by a good friend that every coaching decision should be determined by the number of kids they have that can help the program win games....love it

I can't imagine Kenny Payne even considering this job. Just my opinion.

God is coming to WKU.

 

Shammond "God" Williams will be an assistant coach.

 

In a related note, his godson Mitchell Robinson is a 5* recruit.

God is coming to WKU.

 

Shammond "God" Williams will be an assistant coach.

 

In a related note, his godson Mitchell Robinson is a 5* recruit.

 

How is that at all related? #Sarcasm :bunny:

Saw a clip of Stansbury criticizing kids on campus sporting UK and UL gear. Said they should transfer to those schools. Now I don't necessarily agree but I bet there aren't many at UK or UL sporting WKU, EKU, Murray, NKU or Head gear.

Who would gamble on a WKU game?
Come on, you have to know the real gamblers know the better lines are on these lower profile games.

You make money gambling on the mid-majors.......

You actually make great money by studying 3-5 mid major teams and betting them all season

Saw a clip of Stansbury criticizing kids on campus sporting UK and UL gear. Said they should transfer to those schools. Now I don't necessarily agree but I bet there aren't many at UK or UL sporting WKU, EKU, Murray, NKU or Head gear.

 

And to that, I will say, "Good luck, Coach." Not a fight he's going to win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.