Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harper out at WKU

Featured Replies

What is the situation?

 

It's so bad that I'm not comfortable talking about it. Don't worry, I'm positive it will be a national news story soon.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's so bad that I'm not comfortable talking about it. Don't worry, I'm positive it will be a national news story soon.

 

So until that happen's, no one knows what is going on and we're talking about nothing essentially. Perfect.

This thread is veering just like the "Holy Cross girls basketball death penalty" thread.

 

I wasted a few few hours on that one. Eerily same feeling here.

It's so bad that I'm not comfortable talking about it. Don't worry, I'm positive it will be a national news story soon.

 

So you will only talk about it once it becomes a national news story?

Rumors on Twitter suggest point shaving. Rumors around campus suggest rape. Rumors are rumors; however, coaches have survived players accused of rape before. If that rumor holds to be true, did Harper know about it?

  • Author

Has the police been involved yet? If so it sounds like a sexual assault, if the FBI is looking into it, it could be point shaving? This is bad as nothing is being leaked so far so assume the worst!

Two of the suspended players were at the women's game last night with two other players.

Rumors on Twitter suggest point shaving. Rumors around campus suggest rape. Rumors are rumors; however, coaches have survived players accused of rape before. If that rumor holds to be true, did Harper know about it?

 

Harper was a bad (short-term) hire by a different A.D. Whether he knew or not, the trajectory of the program is bad and this may have just been a convenient excuse to make a change. I don't blame Todd Stewart for wanting to hire his own guy, and Dr. Ransdell is as fine a person as you'd ever meet. I can't tell you how much genuine respect I have for that man, and if anyone would have a reason to be bitter towards him, it would be me. I just hope Todd gets it right and doesn't settle for the press-conference splash of Travis Ford. There will be many on campus reticent to support Travis Ford given his interpersonal similarities to Darrin Horn, but I'm sure will be excited about a high-profile KY guy coming home.

Names that are being floated around: John Pelphrey, Dennis Felton, Steve Forbes, Rick Stansbury and Travis Ford.

  • Author

Matt Jones said he knows what is going on and it is bad, could shut it down so that appears it may be the Feds in on the case. Hope it is not point shaving as we do not need that in this state.

Names that are being floated around: John Pelphrey, Dennis Felton, Steve Forbes, Rick Stansbury and Travis Ford.

 

Of that group, I'd be all in on Stansbury. Also heard someone say Seth Greenberg might be interested. That dude won games at Va. Tech.

  • Author

If it is gambling they will shut it down don't you think?

If it is gambling they will shut it down don't you think?

 

Who would gamble on a WKU game?

Who would gamble on a WKU game?

 

If there is a line set, someone will bet on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.