Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble County 62 Simon Kenton 54 (8th Region Final)

Featured Replies

Congratulations Trimble. SK could not hit the side of a barn tonight. I have to wonder how much of an effect 12 hours of bus rides had on the condition of this squad. They were all toast, not just one individual. Shelby did not do SK any favours either by scheduling the team furthest away with 8pm games.

 

Shelby doesn't schedule games. It's a blind draw.

 

Not to mention playing late would actually help the traveling team.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you know tomorrow! We are hitting at 1pm in the field house if you want to come watch. And we play your Pioneers next week at your place. Come on out and say hi! I know you won't have anything else to do.

 

Actually, I'm still in swim season and won't be done for another 3 weeks.

Actually, I'm still in swim season and won't be done for another 3 weeks.

 

Well it's at SK. If you can get away, come check us out!

So how did TC pull this off. No one gave them a chance. Did they lead the entire game?

Like I said, SK could not hit the side of a barn. I don't think Niece had 3 FG. Missed quite a bit at the FT line too, as an 85% shooter.

Like I said, SK could not hit the side of a barn. I don't think Niece had 3 FG. Missed quite a bit at the FT line too, as an 85% shooter.

 

So TC scored 62 points because SK couldn't hit the side of a barn?? I asked what did TC do. Not what did SK not do.

Both teams shot terrible tonight SK was 36% from the field and Trimble was only 47 the game was won at the free throw line SK was 5 of 16 and Trimble was 10 of 20. Defensively it was well played from both sides Trimbles big girl hit 3 or 4 3's and was actually impressive to see a girl like that shoot from behind the arch.

 

As for officiating I feel bad for the 6th region teams that have to put up with that type of calls. I understand letting the girls bump and bang but when two hands goes straight into someones back it's a foul. The officials thought hey I'm officiating a regional final and I want everyone to know I'm here I think that the one was more worried about SKs bench then calling the game. But you have to overcome showboats like that and adjust and that just didn't happen tonight. Trimble has a very rough game vs Campbell Co.

Edited by TellItLikeItis
spelling

Niece was 5 for 22 fg's. 0 for 5 3pt. 3 for 12 ft. An off night for sure.

Niece was 5 for 22 fg's. 0 for 5 3pt. 3 for 12 ft. An off night for sure.

 

When your star has a night like that usually the outcome isn't good. I guess I not heading to nku on Wednesday anymore.

UKfan in hiding? To be honest I'm shocked...congrats to Trimble.

Congrats to Trimble Co. Way to upset your way to a Region championship. Was looking forward to SK versus Camels but that is why they play the game.

UKfan in hiding? To be honest I'm shocked...congrats to Trimble.

 

Great season Lady Pioneers! A very young team will be very good next year.

Someone is absent from this thread, must be out with Jeff scouting out new talent.

 

Scouting? Practice what you preach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.