Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Peyton Manning attempted to cover up 1996 sexual assault allegation

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the nationwide tune, "Retire so we'll all move on".

An excerpt from the article.

 

One person, though, could settle all of this: Malcolm Saxon.

 

And, in fact, he did settle it. In an affidavit, Saxon refuted Manning's story and made it clear that Manning never mooned him. In a letter to Manning, Saxon, who stated that he lost his eligibility as a student-athlete over it, practically begged him to come forward and tell the truth (see page 20). Here's an excerpt from the letter:

 

"First, I have stuck to my same story throughout this drama. I told Mike Rollo the next day and Coach Fulmer a week or two afterwards. I had nothing to hide at that point and I have nothing to hide today. I have never been on Jamie's side or on your side (contrary to what the athletic department was telling you and telling her). I stuck to the truth and I lost my eligibility for it. My redshirt request sat on Mike Rollo's desk for months as the process was going forward. I'm not angry about it anymore, just getting a little tired of it!!

 

"Peyton, you messed up. I still don't know why you dropped your drawers. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe not. But it was definitely inappropriate. Please take some personal responsibility here and own up to what you did. I never understood why you didn't admit to it...."

 

Saxon goes on to tell Peyton things like:

 

"Coming clean is the right thing to do.

This is extremely damning in my opinion. Not only did the woman have to leave the school after being there 10 years, but Saxon was kicked out too for not lying to protect Peyton.

 

Another thing...when the HGH thing came out, Peyton immediately came out and denied everything. He is hiding under a rock right now it appears...have not heard a thing from him or Archie. And Archie is looking like a fraud too right now...

 

And BTW, how big of a creep is this Rollo dude?!?!?

To the nationwide tune, "Retire so we'll all move on".

 

I'm thinking Papa John's may be moving on from Manning too...

At least we will not be hearing about deflated footballs all off season!

That's not true. This was brought up after the Patriots lost to the Broncos. My Patriot friends have been posting this old story since then. Shaun King just brought it up a day or two ago.

 

Barstool sports has been posting this story along with dead spin for over a decade. I didn't know people had never heard it.

 

We will never know the truth that's why it doesn't matter to me. Peyton claims one thing , she claims another. A deal was met and no charges were filed.

 

Shaun King deserves criticism because he made his article about himself and was horribly written.

 

As a fan if someone didn't know about this year's ago then you were living under a rock.

You'd have heard about it for sure had this happened to me. Peyton would be missing some balls and I'm not talking about footballs! Deflategate got nothing on me!

Barstool sports has been posting this story along with dead spin for over a decade. I didn't know people had never heard it.

 

We will never know the truth that's why it doesn't matter to me. Peyton claims one thing , she claims another. A deal was met and no charges were filed.

 

Shaun King deserves criticism because he made his article about himself and was horribly written.

 

As a fan if someone didn't know about this year's ago then you were living under a rock.

 

Agreed 100%.

And for the record I do like Shaun King but he is an idiot for this one. Self serving and total misrepresentation of the facts.

And for the record I do like Shaun King but he is an idiot for this one. Self serving and total misrepresentation of the facts.

 

I don't follow King so I don't know much about him. How do you know the bolded above though? You may be right but how do you know??

Manning looks guilty to me.

 

And I think he is guilty on the HGH allegation too.

I don't follow King so I don't know much about him. How do you know the bolded above though? You may be right but how do you know??

 

The case was settled out of court a long long time ago. Peyton may have done everything the affidavit says but to me that isn't the point. To bring it back up now is a self serving narrative. King has done some good when discussing race but race baiting stories like this only hurts his credibility even more. He looks foolish right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.